[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
foojin wrote:
I am starting to wonder if elementalist is not better then raider for scions. Though having onslaught feels quite smooth I still wonder if it's worth it.

Anyone that knows which enchants are BiS for us?

For gloves, I'm thinking it doesn't matter too much. spite is cool because of the chill, blades is nice to spread EE, and Reflection seems cool. I wouldn't waste much time on this honestly. You definitely DO NOT want one that does fire damage, though. That will screw up your EE. If you get a fire one, run it again to replace immediately.

For Boots, easily the ones I just farmed. We can't crit, so its +8% all the time. Also, the type of damage doesn't matter for the proc, which is how people tend to think about it at first. For example, Our fuse hits can proc shock, so our explosion can have increased damage. Also, that extra ignite is very nice since we stack so much +fire damage.

For helm, probably the radius? Goodluck farming that though
IGN: dwreckedarc
Last edited by dwrecked on Mar 11, 2016, 1:28:51 PM
I have this enchant for gloves and it's nice. free chill ground cwdt on hit is nice.

the shock wont really be relevant i don't think for that boot enchant. its such a small damage hit that even if you do shock it wont last long enough for your explosion
the tyranny of framing our attention with all the eyes their eyes no longer see
Interesting boot enchant, however I will probably end up with elemental overload so I will crit allot. There is also 18% less mana used for skills when being hit which is pretty decent, however the 2% life regen when being hit recently is allot better. Or the 16% inc AS one.

For helmet there is also the EA damage enchant for 40% more EA damage.
Last edited by foojin on Mar 11, 2016, 2:04:11 PM
"
foojin wrote:
Interesting boot enchant, however I will probably end up with elemental overload so I will crit allot. There is also 18% less mana used for skills when being hit which is pretty decent, however the 2% life regen when being hit recently is allot better. Or the 16% inc AS one.

For helmet there is also the EA damage enchant for 40% more EA damage.

the lvl 75 enchants aren't in game yet, or no one has found out how to get them. They were datamined.
So, it's 25% EA dam vs 8% EA radius. I think the radius is probably better, but either would be sweet. You might be able to buy a white with the enchant and craft it, but trying to farm one is going to be a massive pain.

I think if you are Resolute Tech, the one I have is best, even if it's just for the ignite chance for rares/bosses. I haven't looked at them for EO version.
Last edited by dwrecked on Mar 11, 2016, 2:24:36 PM
"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
I'm just lazy to go through all the 50+ pages, but can someone tell me why he can have 8 points to reach both Berserk and slayer? don't we have maximum 6 points only ?

It is 6 points scion points placement its difrend instead to other clas
I took Raider but I never see the Onslaught icon at the upper left corner of the screen, when I'm on full frenzy charges. Is that normal behaviour? I wonder if I am really getting the benefits of Onslaught. What is you guys experience?
You have onslaught without the icon, dont you notice 20% increased movespeed? lol
"
mauri7op wrote:
You have onslaught without the icon, dont you notice 20% increased movespeed? lol

Actually, no. I use Devoto's and 30% movement speed boots, so I move superfast anyway. But I still don't understand why not showing us the icon.
"
lussiano wrote:
"
mauri7op wrote:

Actually, no. I use Devoto's and 30% movement speed boots, so I move superfast anyway. But I still don't understand why not showing us the icon.

Because of the way it's worded. If it said "When you reach full Frenzy charges, you gain Onslaught" or something similar, you'd actually get a buff icon. This is more along the lines of like Pain Attunement. Your character just has that increase while the condition is true.
Anyone tested already if it is possible to have both the onslaught from the raider passive and onslaught from other way (innervate, flasks , etc)? Would be cool to see .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info