[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

I want to try explosive arrow build and I have a few nooby questions:

why is chance to ignite good for explosive arrow?

is elemental focus good support for explosive arrow?
"
illsick wrote:
I want to try explosive arrow build and I have a few nooby questions:

why is chance to ignite good for explosive arrow?

is elemental focus good support for explosive arrow?

gives you additional single target dps on tanky rares/bosses which helps clearspeed

personally i dont think its necessary and just makes a really simple build a headache for no reason
"
mmogamr wrote:
"
foojin wrote:
Interesting boot enchant, however I will probably end up with elemental overload so I will crit allot. There is also 18% less mana used for skills when being hit which is pretty decent, however the 2% life regen when being hit recently is allot better. Or the 16% inc AS one.

For helmet there is also the EA damage enchant for 40% more EA damage.

the lvl 75 enchants aren't in game yet, or no one has found out how to get them. They were datamined.
So, it's 25% EA dam vs 8% EA radius. I think the radius is probably better, but either would be sweet. You might be able to buy a white with the enchant and craft it, but trying to farm one is going to be a massive pain.

I think if you are Resolute Tech, the one I have is best, even
if it's just for the ignite chance for rares/bosses. I haven't looked at them for EO version.

IMO radius is better if you run rearguard. if you run hyrri's the damage enchant is beter.

i would also prefer

over a sub-par rare with the EA enchant. it makes the build wayy too smooth
the tyranny of framing our attention with all the eyes their eyes no longer see
Last edited by fallingthroughfields on Mar 12, 2016, 3:16:09 AM
What would you use as the 5th link in Quill rain if you can't get lvl4/3 Empower as Berserker? I'm playing this in Perandus SC so those things are just a bit too expensive atm.
Last edited by Smerte on Mar 12, 2016, 5:44:51 AM
"
Smerte wrote:
What would you use as the 5th link in Quill rain if you can't get lvl4/3 Empower as Berserker? I'm playing this in Perandus SC so those things are just a bit too expensive atm.

I think you should go EA/FirePen/GMP/Slow Proj/Less Duration
"
Biratancho wrote:
"
Smerte wrote:

Thank you for the answer. Another question that came to my mind is that how do you get the required dex for EA/other dex gems when you play as Marauder/Berserker? The passive tree only grabs +10dex while you need 155dex for level 20 EA alone.
Last edited by Smerte on Mar 12, 2016, 8:06:01 AM
"
Smerte wrote:
"
Biratancho wrote:
"
Smerte wrote:

Thank you for the answer. Another question that came to my mind is that how do you get the required dex for EA/other dex gems when you play as Marauder/Berserker? The passive tree only grabs +10dex while you need 155dex for level 20 EA alone.

Devoto's devotion and the 40 from raider should be enough to set you up. If not, you should seek some stats on the jewelery.
"
Biratancho wrote:
Devoto's devotion and the 40 from raider should be enough to set you up. If not, you should seek some stats on the jewelery.

Raider? Do you mean the ranger ascendancy class or what? How would I get this as a marauder?
Last edited by Smerte on Mar 12, 2016, 8:56:10 AM
Hey i used this and its so Nice,using Berserk/Raider Scion but i have a few Questions about the Gear+Single Target
->is it worth dropping blood dance for Blood Rage and use some rare boots with life and res instead?(i get around 300-400life more with +70life boots)
With rare boots i can use gold rings for a bit of extra 'mf bonus'or use an Essence Worm+PoF for extra safety
->should i use an extra 4l single target setup?i run EA->Empower->GMP->Less Duration->Fire Pen->incr area/sometimes chance to ignite on a 6L
"
Marshy61 wrote:

Why do you pick regular 5% nodes over barbarism\devotion\quick recovery?

Take a look at this tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAANhNOyiUoAOW2mJuPWh0GFZgQ76A-eiDCYLHQYco-rc-mK24k_4Kg8wc3Ni9PC3r7o8ag1_Grprgpwgy0cT2DF9FnZ2u2CRFR6-nJ-0cp1NSGmwDdVZIwGYczgYOGS5TpTbpkSsEszwFK1DUfNlhJKpYd6IAn9_vfA3NCfZXDa2NFm9fBPAfmjv-VNIhz37jamjygptqHvJB7Dgc54IHhXvyL9l8ZlQaPhRxlG9fPw48cg_2SBQg379xhVnzjM_vDttPeuYaOD384MNj_ZBVWGMlvEbXJy_aubFC

For single target a second quill rain with the right gems would be the best solution.
Last edited by foojin on Mar 12, 2016, 11:13:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info