[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Do you think the new Ashscale Talisman 20%+ fire dmg can fit good here..

BTW atm 72 level on Talisman League Everything is going very well nice build!

something like that but with life.
Last edited by RoyalMachine on Dec 16, 2015, 10:28:55 AM
"
RoyalMachine wrote:
Do you think the new Ashscale Talisman 20%+ fire dmg can fit good here..

BTW atm 72 level on Talisman League Everything is going very well nice build!

something like that but with life.

Oh definitely. Yours is a very good one as well, even has Dex AND Rarity.

Mine is just for super tankiness, but if I can pick up a Dex/HP/Fire one, I'll be happy.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Won't devoto's devotion be best in slot? Helm is sick gives us tons of dex, tons of ias, tons of movespeed and chaos res.
Uhhh, I don't know how it happened, but this is my gear after 5 days of the league....

Spoiler

I think I might take my Mortal Hope off sale, I'm kinda running out of goals to accomplish...
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
"
ElPuppet wrote:
Uhhh, I don't know how it happened, but this is my gear after 5 days of the league

Very nice.

I'm having pretty decent luck this league as well but I'm probably a few days behind you.

I stupidly thought that the new poison skills - Essence Drain/Contagion/Wither - would make a nice character especially given all the multiplier gems you can use. And who knows, maybe these skills work well once you level the gems enough... but my experience was that the skills, while interesting and while creating a unique playstyle, were ultimately underpowered. Slow to kill, cumbersome to use, and getting pounded on by mobs all the while.

Anyhow, gave that up and rolled a Scion for Explosive Arrow. I'm hanging out in low level maps atm just doing magic find, but once a few pending sales go through I should be able to afford a Kaom's and will then probably start magic finding mid-tier maps.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 17, 2015, 8:12:05 AM
When Should I try atziri? Any advice? Never did it on EA character.
Level 81 Sitting around 6.2K life Capped Res,Do you think I will soon be ready for Atziri?
Or should i first make my gems 20Q?

BTW:Sick Gear for 5 days GG man

Spoiler
Nice gear elpuppet, jeez i though blooddance were getting nerfed to .5% life regen not 0%.
"
Fhark wrote:
Nice gear elpuppet, jeez i though blooddance were getting nerfed to .5% life regen not 0%.

that's only the tooltip, right? right, guys? please tell me im right here :p
would they even be worth it without the life regen? probably for the easy frenzy charges. /that's what this item is all about after all) tho im running a "manual" frenzy maintanence right now cause i got no blood dance. still time to fit it in between explos.

----
i was wondering about the bow(s) tho, maybe you professionals can help me out with that.

talking best in slot here, obviously 6L.

quill rain or +3 bow?
if quill rain, then would it still be bis without a corruption or would it need a specific corruption to be bis for this build?
----

somehow i always end up doing EA builds of some sort, as i did the last 2 leagues before this. just love the way it plays and the utility/survivability it brings cause of the forced pause between explosives syngerizes so well with it. first time im using daresso's defiance with this aswell, nice addition for the "budget" solution :)
"
panisch wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:

that's only the tooltip, right? right, guys? please tell me im right here :p

My The Blood Dance which I obtained this league says 0.5% regen. I think that the forum interface is chopping off the decimal portion of stats, at least this is so for The Blood Dance (it even happens when I look at my boots using the forum interface to examine your character/stash).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info