[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Anyone have any thoughts on the beginning aoe nodes in scion, i have them specced after mucking around with different builds. Will prob see how far i can get with aoe and hyrris bite and respec if i feel a lack of defense.
Progress.
Spoiler

Should be a very easy push to 90+ magic-finding along the way.

Strangely... still no cartographer boxes. But after getting the 6-link, no complaints.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 22, 2015, 12:28:02 PM
hi im new to the build and have some questions.

1. Is it still possible with this build and equipt showed on page one to do ueber atziri ? ( and is it possible with this equipt non corrupted or only with the shown corrupted gear ? )

2. whats about devotos devotion ? i see here no one playing with this helmet.i think it looks like a good choose or is it besser to choose a helmet with a lot of life and resistance ?

Thx for your answers
^^Quite a few people are using devoto's devotion if you look through the last few pages, it may be good to have a good rare on standby if ur not capped for ele weakness maps.

Talisman HC, removed some life, running dual curse.

Super fun build, op as fuck for little gear requirement. EVERYTHING was self found. Yes, the Koam's dropped from a gorge :)

Level 93
Last edited by BirdWings on Dec 23, 2015, 8:39:22 PM
"
Fhark wrote:
Anyone have any thoughts on the beginning aoe nodes in scion, i have them specced after mucking around with different builds. Will prob see how far i can get with aoe and hyrris bite and respec if i feel a lack of defense.

RaizQT likes those nodes.

For even more AOE mayhem you could of course also equip a Monkey Twins talisman and perhaps a Carcass Jack.

Anyhow, how did you like the additional AOE?

Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 24, 2015, 1:15:24 AM
I like the aoe nodes but hyris bite without being specced into acrobatics/phase acro left me taking far to much damage its amazing the difference rearguard makes.
explosive arrows doesn't uses ele prolif anymore?
Just wanted to thank you for the build. Currently in the rank 5000- hc talisleague with it http://poestatistics.com/users/find/blondieea.html - and i wanted to inform new players trying out this build, the unqiue ring pyre is great for leveling, and i underestimated how much extra dmg you will get from q on your EA gem
Last edited by Trigoy on Dec 29, 2015, 7:05:44 PM
Lvl 96 ATM in Talisc.

For the 6L quill what about EA-Slower Proj-GMP-Fire pen-Empower?

Don't really see the need for life leech since we don't have vaal pact and we have so much regen from blood dance/nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info