[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

I think someone with more authority could comment on +3 vs quill, in standard i was weapon swapping and really enjoyed +3 with chance to ignite for bosses, had a 6l from a pa character so it was 2b 1r 3g.
"
Buckets0 wrote:
When Should I try atziri? Any advice? Never did it on EA character.

Shouldn't take too long to be at atziri level. Like PA, if you can dodge well, it's fairly easy to just chip away and dodge. I've never done it on EA (I've not run EA very often - just once during the MoM meta, and then before when Marauder EA was popular) but it was fairly safe from a low level. I think I was doing Atziri by mid to late 70s, and easy deathless from 80 onwards.

Before 20% EA, all you should do is switch in Chance to Ignite on Vaals, Trio, and Split phase Atziri. When you have 20% EA, I switch in Conc Effect and the burn is fantastic. Be careful to get a good angle on split phase where you won't clip the mirror clone.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
Slow going... looks like ElPuppet is lapping me! :-)

83 now and - after a bit of tinkering - mapping is going smoothly once more.

Was running Item Rarity in my 5-link originally but I found it just way too tedious: much better with Slower Projectiles.

Gear so far:
Spoiler

Next up... I'll pick up a few jewel slots and see if I can squeeze another Andvarius into the mix. And then... the dreaded 6-link game.

Oh... and I'd kill for a Divine Orb or two, LOL.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Dec 18, 2015, 7:57:58 AM
Level 91 on Tali League as EA. Switched up the build a bit.

Gear here. PM me if any questions.

No trouble with maps yet. Done up to t13.

Spoiler
Last edited by LifeIsShyt on Dec 18, 2015, 8:53:26 AM
Level 89 atm on Talisman SC league, first time I go EA and I have to say I love it.

I post my gear, if you have any advice I will be very please to ear it guys.

Spoiler

I had the luck of my life on corrupted boots (4th day of league!)

Thanks to OP for this funny build :)

Are these not better than rares if you are wearing a daresso's anyway?
lvl77 Very Happy With This Build 6,1k hp / 10k armour and 550life reg

Hardcore Tali
How about Dyadian Dawn belt? Its 20% more burn dmg wich seems a lot. Anyone have tried it?
"
Buckets0 wrote:
How about Dyadian Dawn belt? Its 20% more burn dmg wich seems a lot. Anyone have tried it?

For attacks only so it wont work with EA.

Very happy to see everyone doing so good with this build and getting all the sweet feedback via messages, whispers and here!
Ill try to adress the questions in the last 3-4 pages or so today or tomorrow :-)
Last edited by IamPeyter on Dec 20, 2015, 8:51:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info