[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

"
LifeIsShyt wrote:
Any chance of an update?

Nothing changed, this build is as good as ever. Mbe some new uniqs await!

How to progress in the new league? Grab Firetrap from the shadow, log to a scion and lvl with Firetrap, Magma orb ( Firestorm if u get ur handy on it ) till 55, then make a switch to quill.

Sounds good? ye, sounds good!
Why lvl 55?
Just transitioned @ level 50 to a 4L Quill Rain.

Thought, holy shit, this dps is horrid. What the hell?!?

...............Still had Ancestral Bond.
IGN: PurpleTrapperPuppet / Perandus
"
ElPuppet wrote:
Just transitioned @ level 50 to a 4L Quill Rain.

Thought, holy shit, this dps is horrid. What the hell?!?

...............Still had Ancestral Bond.

Brilliant
TFIGEGKTB
Into the mid 60s now. Unfortunately sleep and real life came calling after 16 hrs.

Usibg a tabula and a 4L single target EA.

Super fast and good hp pool for where I am, despite the tabula. Have taken all damage nodes, so the next 30 levels are all about hp, and I'm at 2.7k hp as it is.

Trying to sell some things for a blood dance. After that, I guess it's the long save for a 6l quill and kaoms.

Really easy leveling, bee lined for dual totems, transitioned at 60.

I'll post up my current Talisman gear when I get home.

Edit: I'll also be adapting it to MF for mid tier maps. Nothing more than usual PA style, IIR gem instead of LL or Slower Proj and gear loaded with iir, hp, resists.
Last edited by ElPuppet on Dec 12, 2015, 10:33:09 PM
So this is my gear, for anyone interested, 17hrs of /played so far in Talisman.

Spoiler

Blood Dance on the shopping list, but none up on poe trade right now.

So apart from building an MF set, I'm also considering a Hidden Potential set. If I can get a great couple of rings/amulets, it might be a good way to stack HP/Fire Res/Light Res only for huge damage in Atziri and Uber. What got me thinking about this, was also the fact we have so many blue Talismans, and so few Yellows.....
Will be updated for 2.1? Actually waiting for it :3

(The tree !)
Last edited by ZePample on Dec 13, 2015, 8:09:34 PM
"
Will be updated for 2.1? Actually waiting for it :3

(The tree !)

The tree is the same
Oh my bad then !

I have a question, you tell has a 5th link to use empower lvl4 or slower projectile. But does slower projectile beats empower lvl3 ?

And do you think there is any of the new support gem that could be good (controlled destruction for example)
Last edited by ZePample on Dec 14, 2015, 12:54:03 AM
i was confused about some nodes, then realized that it's just the trees under the level progression section that are partially messy. (RT and spelldmg at scion start)
Last edited by panisch on Dec 14, 2015, 2:04:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info