Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

4 x 0 = 0

Spoiler
out of curiosity i tallied up my combined gametime over all chars. 128 days. factoring in idle in town (20%) that's about 2500 hours played. got about 4 T2 drops. not a single T1. guess my time was well spent /s. fool me once...
Last edited by Xoow on Sep 1, 2015, 8:37:37 AM
Yawn, game is dying. Terrible change that makes me want to quit.
4 Times higher? That seems quiete alot.
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588
"
Swartalfar wrote:
I dont understand all that crying. ah well thinking about it i do understand it. all the people who wanna sell their shavs for 60+EX of course will make less in the near future.

i am happy about this change. i play since Closed Beta and yet have to get an item worth more than 5ex.

and even the ones worth ~5ex i got, i can count on one hand. and i did a few Piety, Dominius and Map Runs.

so maybe with the now 0,004 instead of 0,001 chance to get a shavs i might be able to get a nice endgame build.

thumbs up :)

top tier uniques are worth 10-12 ex now , with 4x more on the market the price will plummet to about a 3rd or a 4th of what they are worth and now there won't be any more items worth more then 5 ex that can drop (cept certain cards and rares).

so aint gonna help you at all.
I am glad for these changes and I really feel the only people who will be super upset about this are the ones who play the poe market game. I have been playing since open beta and have chanced more than 16k items and still don't have the damn achievement. I play high quality high level maps constantly and Have multiple toons over and into the top end gear specs, the only thing I haven't been able to do is Uber because I refuse to buy the hope fragment and haven't dropped one in over 200 atziri kills, RNG gating is frustrating and annoying, You can take your elitist attitude about making the game too easy and casual and stick it. The game should be fun to play because of your build and because of the content that they add, if all you want to do is amas a bunch of orbs and have this I am super wealthy in poe because I got LUCKY and dropped a rare unique I kinda feel bad for you.
"
Xoow wrote:
4 x 0 = 0

No. Just No. This change will dramatically impact the economy.
IGN TylordRampage
i dont like anything that makes prices drop

only legacy will keep their value

soon there won't be any reason for farming..
GGG caving in to increased drop rates instant gratification SFL crowd... People play PoE to be punished, not to get loot :/

Mjols & Shavs raining from the sky & killng the economee :/ I quit™
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 1, 2015, 8:10:10 AM
I could care less about top uniques. What makes me sad that all mediocre uniques are total crap and not even worth considering using. Maybe few of them aka build enabling lol.

Also other thing that bothers me most is ridiculous rare crap drop. Seriously. 99.99% are vendor SHIT.

Make them drop less, but make it so players will eventually pick them up. Nobody gives a damn about rares nowadays, its sad to see people completely cba and don't even bother to pick up or identify.

Also ridiculous if you're playing like 75+ maps and get like 10 lvl affix rolls on items.
It seems that only decent items are coming from crafting. That's bullshit.

Fix that shit.
Bullshit makes the flowers grow
Welcome change. I've dumped my fair share of time into the game, and have had very little return in the way of, "GG item drops".

The greatest thing though, is listening to the few dissenters and their outlandish hatred - The obvious people who have managed to land such drops. How dare the rest of us have a small, extra fraction of a chance of actually completing a build! I think someone even went as far to say this is now has become Diablo 3? You sound like some snobby child of a wealthy family, who is upset that the plebeian lower income children now have a small chance of being accepted into your prestigious school. Via extensive testing mind you, still only picking a select few to join such a elitest group. It blows my mind to hear how incredibly angry a select few are over this.

Just because the Mjolner prices might drop slightly, it will not take away from the many other factors of achieving a complete high end build. I.E six linking, and still investing the long hours into accumulating wealth for whatever else you might need for the build. Not to mention that half the time, a gg rare item is worth extensively more than most uniques. The SLIGHT increase of certain uniques just lowers the gate of being able to catapult a build, leaving the meta crafting and other aspects completely untouched.
Last edited by fatkidonascooter on Sep 1, 2015, 8:34:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info