MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

Hi guys,

Would this dagger work?

IGN: RobynMcShooty
"
sspu119 wrote:
Hi guys,

Would this dagger work?

Sure this is better than what I was originally using. Put CoC-Ice Nova-Discharge.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
If you have a 5L and you're using Inc. Crit Strikes rather than Ice Nova, shouldn't you get cold damage on the ring rather than fire damage?

Just something to point out since it might not be clear in the guide.
Defenses for this build is inferior to a pure life build. Being stunned so frequently is annoying and lethal. Go for the life build if you can.
I feel I should post this for anyone who thinks they're just gonna blast through uber deathless, deathless is possible but it's just luck, there's too many things that can instagib you.

Tried Uber and failed twice (second time she was at 5% health)
Every death I had was instant and I rarely understood what it actually was that killed me (stun?)
And yes I used proper flask swaps rotp/rf and kept my flasks up.

That being said this build is the best I've seen for mapping both defensively and offensively (I've done up to T14 rares).

L91
Spoiler
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Nov 19, 2015, 11:05:42 AM
"
Defenses for this build is inferior to a pure life build. Being stunned so frequently is annoying and lethal. Go for the life build if you can.

Huh? In what scenario are you getting stunned? You can watch my uber/core malach videos and see that I'm not getting stunned. Can you post your tree/gear?

2.5k hp 5.1k shield. I have no problem with any boss except village ruin. The unpredictable random stuns from trash mobs are making levelling a nightmare. My tree is the same as yours.
Last edited by Alpha23512 on Nov 19, 2015, 9:06:31 PM
"

2.5k hp 5.1k shield. I have no problem with any boss except village ruin. The unpredictable random stuns from trash mobs are making levelling a nightmare. My tree is the same as yours.

You don't have any CWDTs set up. Make sure you check the gem section. Also check my videos for if I'm doing something differently from you. There are tricks shown there that I didn't necessarily include in the writeup (Core malach video + L100 video + uber video).

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

You don't have any CWDTs set up. Make sure you check the gem section. Also check my videos for if I'm doing something differently from you. There are tricks shown there that I didn't necessarily include in the writeup (Core malach video + L100 video + uber video).

Thanks. Do you have any experience with village ruin bosse? Even with max chaos res (flask) i find it hard to safely kill them.
"
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"

Thanks. Do you have any experience with village ruin bosse? Even with max chaos res (flask) i find it hard to safely kill them.

Kill bird first. Save diamond flask for dog. If you get vaal RoAd whirl away until it wears off. Only fight dog with granite up. Even with it up he will hit for around 5k without serious dmg mods. If you run out of granite charges stop fighting the dog, either skip or get charges.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info