MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
evilch3n wrote:
You wrote
"
For a 5L I would drop ice nova, inc crit strikes is really nice since it double dips.

But your MostObCalculator says iam doing more dps with a 2nd spell then inc-crit gem?
(I don't know if iam using it right)

Yeah I'm getting the same result as you (more DPS with a 2nd spell). Well I guess you can test both and see which you like better.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hey, quick question about crafting. Vagan was selling a royal skean and I regaled it to get

Two questions:

1. Is this an okay prefix to have?
2. Should I just proceed multimodding the other stats on it? That is:
"
b) multimod and add everything except added fire damage. Get fire damage on a ring or put ice nova before discharge in your CoC links.
Hey again Matrix-

I just wanted to ask whether this, or rainbownuke is better as far as reaching lvl 100?

I really want to get there and dont mind the extra investment if its safer either way. (legacy mjolners / -8 mana crafted diamonds)

How do you feel about kingsguard and romira's?

-Cheers, Az-

P.S interesting stuff about that ''shock nova / increased crit'' actions
Last edited by Azraphael on Nov 9, 2015, 6:34:43 PM
Shear: Yes put everything on except for added fire. Get that on a ring.

"
sherkhan wrote:

Shock Nova would fit best into that spot. AOE, Lightning.

Ice Nova so that it freezes (makes mapping safe) and procs EE. Shock nova breaks EE.

For Blasphemy probably Warlord and then Asn Mark and EW or TC as #3. Or Enfeeble instead of Asn.

"
Azraphael wrote:
Hey again Matrix-

I just wanted to ask whether this, or rainbownuke is better as far as reaching lvl 100?

I really want to get there and dont mind the extra investment if its safer either way. (legacy mjolners / -8 mana crafted diamonds)

How do you feel about kingsguard and romira's?

-Cheers, Az-

P.S interesting stuff about that ''shock nova / increased crit'' actions

I think mjolner is pointless because it gets too much defense but can't get more damage (to make its clearspeed comparable to this build). If you play on HC or play on a bad connection or frequently play drunk mjolner might be better for you though. Though mjolner will be more laggy (more procs, less dmg/proc) and slower.

Well ill definately give this build a go- i wanted to see your opinion before i crafted my second ring--
more laggy is enough of a reason not to go mjolner ;P
why are you using AA with cyclone?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
why are you using AA with cyclone?!

1) What else would you run if you don't have enlighten 4

2) It creates chilled ground that chills everything that approaches you

I got 70% crit on cyclone but only 1.7 aps. Drop crit for more attack speed? Haven't been able to find much gg crit + attack speed jewels yet
"
conopatrick wrote:
I got 70% crit on cyclone but only 1.7 aps. Drop crit for more attack speed? Haven't been able to find much gg crit + attack speed jewels yet

Two words: DPS calculator.

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Nov 12, 2015, 11:35:21 PM
Hardcore reporting in

LVL 89, tree
3431 HP, 3912 ES
Nothing amazing in my gear, everything bought with prices 1ex or below (except dagger and amulet)
DPS is absolutely enough to carry groups in t12+

Yet another Matrix's build that absolutely rocks :D

Spoiler
Update: died

Lesson: need MORE chaos resist, +2% is not enough for high tier maps
Got killed by lvl80 chaos nailspitter-snake with sub phys + power crit, likely 2 shots to take all my life pool
(had full es after death for sure)
Last edited by ekunholy on Nov 13, 2015, 3:55:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info