MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

How about going with Hrectics Veil for double blasphemy wmark and ele weakness? Since im trickster this also lets me drop LL gem for BV. Anyone else using this?
"
Startblock wrote:
How about going with Hrectics Veil for double blasphemy wmark and ele weakness? Since im trickster this also lets me drop LL gem for BV. Anyone else using this?

I wouldn't recommend dropping LL and relying warlord's mark if you're doing anything harder than basic mapping. Atziri, for example (and I believe all map bosses) have a curse resistance that's going to kill your leech sustain.

That said I'm paying an Ascendant with Cyclone CoC Inc. Crits BV Ice Nova Discharge and it's working well, although I intend to test some alternate setups once the character hits standard.
"
Startblock wrote:

I dont think you can survive reflect on 2% warlords leech alone. Thats the whole reason its on CWDT + LL gem for 4% leech or almost 6% total is possible with scion.

Heretic veil is great tho but I would not pick it over Vertex because Vertex has better ES and Chaos res but I have lvl4 enlightens too. For CI which most trickers are HV is prolly best choice if you are gonna run 2 on blasphemy.

There is a lot of way to play this. I personally would not waste mana reserve on anything but assassins mark curse wise. Let CWDT and/or on hit do the other cursing.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 22, 2016, 1:54:03 AM
Yo maks dawg

Would you please clarify something for me please? At first you said if you don't have enlighten 3+4, grab charisma for 4 points. I did that because I only have 3+2.

However, when u scroll down a bit it says for atziri switch to Rise of the Phoenix Shield and use purity of fire - purity of lightning - discipline. For everything else use Blasphemy-Asn Mark, Discipline, Purity of Elements.

So my question is do I use Blasphemy-Asn Mark, Discipline, Purity of Elements when I am doing regular maps and those gems goes to the circlet?

If so, what is the point of Enlighten to begin with?

Thanks in advance!
IGN: TiffanyXDD
Hello. I think ur build is amazing. But I have a question. Today i crafted a nice dagger with 1.7aps but after regal i got fire dmg, and now I dunno if it's gonna work with volls and EE. Can u tell me if its wroth to put a multi mod in it?
"

Hello. I think ur build is amazing. But I have a question. Today i crafted a nice dagger with 1.7aps but after regal i got fire dmg, and now I dunno if it's gonna work with volls and EE. Can u tell me if its wroth to put a multi mod in it?

No it does not work with voll devotion unless you have add cold damage to spell (for blade vortex)
wrong thread O_o
Last edited by bcutter on Apr 25, 2016, 11:55:27 AM
Just wanna ask about Concentrated Effect and Lightning Pen.

I have 7 PC almost active and discharges them almost 6-7 all the time, wanna maximize my DPS but confused about the damage multiplier, some say conc. effect>lightning pen but i think lightning pen will do more damage than conc. effect. Plus i am running conductivity aura. Just wanna clarify wc is better. TIA sir.
Not sure what to think of this guide. But do what makes your happy [Removed by Support]

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Jun 14, 2016, 11:33:29 AM
Hi guys,

I wanted to start Prophecy with this build. My first thought was to use Scion Pathfinder+Berserker to avoid Life Leech and especially avoid Magnate to makes gearing easier. Unfortunately, this won't be possible since Berserker scion is now useless.

( I want to use Blade Vortex BTW)

I was wondering if you had any idea what would be interesting from the Scion (Pathfinder+?). Looking at the tree there are few possibilities.

I was thinking of Assassin, but this only is useful if the build is not crit capped on Cyclone.

Aside from this, I don't really see good options.

Should I simply go Occultist ? How do you cap you resistance with Magnate belt ? I looked at the stuff on the first post and it seems to me that even with Purities 21, it is not capped. Is the gear only capped during flask effect ? Isn't that a bit too dangerous ?

Thanks guys :)
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Last edited by wichtounet on May 26, 2016, 8:54:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info