MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

how would i go about doing this in a fresh league? getting a vagan dagger is tough
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja wrote:
how would i go about doing this in a fresh league? getting a vagan dagger is tough

there's a leveling/budget section in op. but if you couldn't muster the patience to read the op, maybe this isn't the best build for you.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Hi,

I was using old mjolner lowlife build on my witch, as my build is dead I want to try one new build and I will buy new items for it, I have to decide if go to tanky mjolner and buy 6L kingsguard or go with this discharge and buy a 6L volls, dagger and ring.

I have read:

"It's possible to play a life based version instead of hybrid. L95 Tree. This tree takes around 185% life + Acro. So it will be very "tanky" and have slightly more dps because of higher crit chance thanks to rat's nest and the crit cluster by Acuity."

This is a scion tree.

I have a scion free to put all passives (lvl91) and a witch lvl 91 mjolner. Should be better to use the scion then? I didn´t see more info about scion build, and you also mention rat´s nest.

Also another question, is it better to put add cold damage on weapon or ring? I am thinking to test it on my actual lowlife mjolner build to check the damage, I think I have some gloves with cold damage and I use cyclone for mapping, I spend some points to go EE.

Thanks for the info

PD: this is my actual gear:
Spoiler

and this on scion:

Last edited by reimbowl on Nov 24, 2015, 10:49:11 AM
"
reimbowl wrote:
Hi,

I was using old mjolner lowlife build on my witch, as my build is dead I want to try one new build and I will buy new items for it, I have to decide if go to tanky mjolner and buy 6L kingsguard or go with this discharge and buy a 6L volls, dagger and ring.

I have read:

"It's possible to play a life based version instead of hybrid. L95 Tree. This tree takes around 185% life + Acro. So it will be very "tanky" and have slightly more dps because of higher crit chance thanks to rat's nest and the crit cluster by Acuity."

This is a scion tree.

I have a scion free to put all passives (lvl91) and a witch lvl 91 mjolner. Should be better to use the scion then? I didn´t see more info about scion build, and you also mention rat´s nest.

Also another question, is it better to put add cold damage on weapon or ring? I am thinking to test it on my actual lowlife mjolner build to check the damage, I think I have some gloves with cold damage and I use cyclone for mapping, I spend some points to go EE.

Thanks for the info

PD: this is my actual gear:
Spoiler

and this on scion:

Well it's really up to you. A friend tried the life-based build, but he had some trouble with survivability. More details here.

If I were you I would try both, but your gear isn't great for the hybrid. You will need more ES and chaos resist.

Well I completed my rings a while ago and have been running this build for a week now-
2 things-
1st is without a better graphics card I cant safely use molten shell on bosses as sometimes it locks up so im trying to install a 2gig fxf one card
2nd running atziri even with this severe lag is easy as heck and I can see uber being totally viable-
Thanks again for your time taken for the guide and all the responses!
any tips (other than chaos rez on boots) would be appreciated
I want to get a better (poignard) dagger as well and a 21/20 discharge would be nice

P.s> normal atziri trio is funny-
one thing you could do yanyong is gcp recipe your whirling blades and leave at lvl 1 lvl 1/20q is much better then 20/0.
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 24, 2015, 9:21:19 PM
watching stream atm :D

my gear atm(not ready yet im pretty poor

missing some gems still thats why i asked on stream on you gem and link setup :D

tree
Passive skill tree build
Get more ES on your shield and helm mali gloves, and a diamond flask. Get rid of conc effect in favor of inc crit strikes. There might be other issues but those are the biggest things.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Get more ES on your shield and helm mali gloves, and a diamond flask. Get rid of conc effect in favor of inc crit strikes. There might be other issues but those are the biggest things.

changed shield..had the wrong gem in armor>changed...switched back to mali gloves...maby the vertex would help a bit more on the ES

Is "maligaro gloves" better than atziri acuity for this build ?
IGN: Imoenpl, nieuczdziadajakcharchac
my first POEvid "Hybrid Wander and Atziri fight" http://youtu.be/0e-ffI2cOfY

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info