Girls playing POE?

Meh, we should start to give no fucks to the fact of women playing videogames. It happens. Maybe less for complex reasons, but we should treat it as something mundane (because it is). Just let them be part of the pack for once, XD
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
WraeHarmony.com -- Meet compatible exiles.

My guild has plenty of females. Some even tell the rest of the guild about this astounding fact. What is this, 1996?

All the young and hip exiles use OKMalachai to date and hook up.

Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Aug 14, 2015, 6:55:34 AM
Guys who haven't noticed as many female gamers need to join me in Asia. They are just as common as male ones here if not more common.

Anyone who is free to move come join me in Singapore. It is a paradise for fit blonde haired gamers...in more ways than one ;)
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Last edited by Fluffy_Puppies on Aug 14, 2015, 6:58:39 AM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Meh, we should start to give no fucks to the fact of women playing videogames. It happens. Maybe less for complex reasons, but we should treat it as something mundane (because it is). Just let them be part of the pack for once, XD

Amen \o/
I cringed.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Haha man the fail logic in the original post is great.

We have one girl in our guild who uses TS regularly. I have not come across many others in my travels in Wraeclast, though I could have easily played with a number of ladies but never known. It's not like people announce "19/F/TX" when they join lake farming parties.
I'm female (last I checked?), and I've been playing since open beta. We've consistently had 3-4 girls in my guild, and it really isn't a big thing. I don't go out of my way to announce it, we just all play the game.

OP, as you're probably aware from some of the responses, you really can't make sweeping statements about play style. Some gamers play safe and steady, some play wildy glass cannon builds. It has very little to do with gender. If you're looking for more chilled back players, I'd suggest just meeting more people in general.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
NeroNoah wrote:

Yes! Thank you.
- Rose

Perandus, Hardcore, Standard, and Races
Solo - Self-Found, since Jan 2013
My little sister play POE with me.
Girls are real? :^0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info