Girls playing POE?

Doesn't Bex play PoE?

Anyways, I don't think PoE is the best place to be hitting on girls. Except for litteral hitting of course. If you are looking for a girlfriend, I've been told that the dating websites are very efficient.
Prob, but some might be G.I.R.L

Spoiler
G.I.R.L = Guy In Real Life.
Two of my female friends used to play, and a third tried it out. Sadly, one passed away (she also loved Borderlands, and she kicked my ass in every single FPS we played together), the other leads a busy rl. So as far as actual PoE-playing friends go, I have more female than male ones.

Doesn't strike me as unusual that women play video games, especially games with a social component. In 1995-2000, I worked for a social game named WorldsAway. When it was still only accessible through CompuServe (around 1996 or so), the demographics showed 35% of female players/users, which was astonishing for the time.

As for this curious thread, I think the tripping stone is that women don't really care to play with guys who only want to play with them because of their gender. Can't blame 'em.
I have moobs, does that count?
lol
Last edited by glh5 on Feb 23, 2016, 12:00:28 PM
I just wonder how many "interesting" meanings we could come up with for "PoE" in this case.
for 2.99/min i will be anything you want darling
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
Wadjet wrote:
There are a couple.

More than a couple.

- Rose

Perandus, Hardcore, Standard, and Races
Solo - Self-Found, since Jan 2013
I'd never want to date myself. That being said, sharing some interests is always good
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Hahaha oh man. A few of us ended up playing and chatting over skype and it was fun, no creepiness or match.com stuff at all. I can see how the thread went downhill, but yeah.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info