Girls playing POE?

Dude, I'm sorry to tell you this (no, I'm not) but the Rule 30 clearly says: There are no girls on the internet. So, no girls on PoE. Sad, I know...
"
erdelyii wrote:
Hi eklassen. I'm female, and old enough to know better. I'll play with you. This all sounds suggestive - thanks guys in thread - but it's a reply taking your OP at face value. I play standard, and am more by feel and experiment than by maths (hey I'm a girl, I like explosions, mtxs, and decorating my hideout*). I'm getting into HC, through slowly learning how to race, and would like to do some Tempest. Standard would be fine too. I'm still learning everything. Add me and I'll say hi (acct name erdelyii) in game.

Oh I'm down undah, and busy irl (but addicted to this mad game), so it's patchy - and possibly weird hours by you - when I'm on.

Cheers.

Mad pipe dreams are the best kind. Now for a harem.

*true, but not seriously generalising so, before anyone starts.

I sent you a PM i hope we can play together soon. :)
Yup, and I replied. Indeed, soon.

Psh, Bockris, everyone only cares about #34. And maybe cake and tits.

I had to google rule 34, and now I feel dirty.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
i is G.I.R.L can play plx.
So, here is the deal:

My wife usually tries to have mercy with most of the games I am playing. Except for PoE. I tried for a very long time to get an answer - why not, why PoE? She sometimes sits beside me, knitting perhaps, and watching what I am doing. But when I play PoE, she leaves.

The answer to my question at last was - "you have to play three times the very same game (bear with me) to get anywhere near interesting stuff. I could not bear such madness."

My dear wife, washing laundry and preparing dinner and occasional observer, gave me this answer. Maybe girls just need more MTX. Maybe my wife's answer is a stuff for GGG to think about?
Reported thread for insufferable sexism. Men and women are equals!
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
holocaustus wrote:

Equal, but not the same. We complement each other.
Hey, I'm a woman and I do play. My sister does too.
How can you know you don't meet women ? Unless you ask everyone you meet what gender they are...
I don't tell people unless they call me 'bro' or 'dude' and I correct them, most people I've partied or traded with probably had no idea (and probably didn't care).
"
aldorus wrote:
"
holocaustus wrote:

Equal, but not the same. We complement each other.

each one is a person in its own, if someone complete me i'm not a person ..shit
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Another day in path of plenty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info