Girls playing POE?

"
erdelyii wrote:
ended up playing and chatting over skype and it was fun, no creepiness or match.com stuff at all.

that's how it usually starts
Girls in PoE... Is an illusion, Exile.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
"
eklassen wrote:
There are always lots of guys playing POE but I haven't met any girls so far that play. I want a change from playing with guys who rambo all the time and end up dead in tempest. I was hoping to find a girl with a more thoughtful playstyle that enjoys the game on a deeper level. I am mature gamer in my 20s and I prefer playing on hardcore leagues but I dont mind playing standard either.

-Erik

I sometimes fantasize about meeting a woman who enjoys playing the game as I do, but I'm a lot more honest about it. Sad at best.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
"
eklassen wrote:
that enjoys the game on a deeper level.

chatroulette costs money nowdays, doesnt it?
Sweaty_ballz - Lv 1 solo - Leveling is too easy - Twilight strand for life :)
Just an interesting data from the Analytics of my PoE youtube videos for the past 28 days:

Viewers
Male : 97.4%
Female : 2.6%
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 13, 2015, 6:46:35 PM
Dinosaurs!
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I bet there are few like maybe 5% although a couple of my buddies in d3 were girls. I met one at blizzcon azn girl a lot older than me hot as hell tho.
Git R Dun!
My girlfriend plays PoE. Good luck trying to keep up, she likes glass cannons.

Having said that,
Online, men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
"
My girlfriend plays PoE. Good luck trying to keep up, she likes glass cannons.

Having said that,
Online, men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

Or Chris Hansen
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info