Reduced Mana Cost

Reduced Mana Cost would stack additively with the Passives, and it wouldn't work on Auras. Would be a double dose of nerf.
The Mana cost Multiplier works like every other Support Gem. *shrug*
"
Darkfyre wrote:
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
can drop yes, str classes get as quest reward last i heard/remember.
yes it'll reduce reserve amounts.

does the +quality effect on reduced mana support gem also affect reserve amounts?

also if you are using blood magic to reserve health instead of mana, does reduced MANA cost support still affect the amount of health reserved?

It didn't for me... I bought a 20% level 18 thinking I'd save a lot more hp (use blood magic) but there wasn't a difference at all. Sold the gem at a small loss, was very disappointed.
thats because its a different thing. the quality effect of this is the same as on passives, not reserve cost reduction but just plain mana cost reduction.
Its not a point of misunderstanding, the quality effect does not work at all. Broken, as in not fixed.
link it to something not an aura and tell me the quality doesn't work still >.>
"
vozic wrote:
Hello.
I've found the next thing:
1) Take aura gem
2) Link it with a "Reduced mana" support gem
3) Turn it on - you'll get reduced mana-reserve pool
4) Take off support gem
5) ?????
6) Now you have your aura eating less mana all the time with a new free slot on your wear. The thing doesn't change with location changing. The same works inside out (adding gem onto turned aura)
I think this is not right.

This ^
I noticed this gem increases the mana cost of Hatred.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Mar 8, 2013, 10:46:51 PM
You noticed incorrectly.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
You noticed incorrectly.

Nevermind, i wasn't taking in to account the linked Increase AOE Gem.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Can you allow players to link 2 reduced mana on the same skill? Some skills out there are serious mana eaters and I can't keep up with them:/ the affect of 1 more reduced mana would really help with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info