Reduced Mana Cost

i think this gem needs way to much str
can this gem be given as a quest reward of other classes?

being shoehorned into playing marauder or templar just to get this is the stupidest thing in the world.
"
Mune wrote:

Otherwise I suggest to add a paragraph about quality and reserved auras, such as worded in the wiki:

Note that unlike the gem's mana cost multiplier, the quality bonus does not apply to mana reservation, such as found on Auras. The quality effect is the same as "Reduced Mana Cost" passives in the skill tree.

At the moment it quite easy to assume that Quality would further reduce reserved mana of auras.

Yesterday I bought 15 lvl 20% MR. I though it was a bug that I have less mana after using new MR than my old MR (18 lvl 0%). Now I know why. My little suggestion. Maybe for good-english speaking players it's obvious that qual MR doesn't work on auras, but for many other players sth quite opposite is obvious. I think these few sentences in wiki would be VERY helpful.
I like to see this gem leave the game.
Phase Run was used by all chars once, and now this gem is used by all chars stacking auras.
It isn't very interesting, I would rather have aura-gems quality give a bonus to mana-cost instead of radius and the reduced mana gem gone forever.

Ign: splat / meh
"
sck666 wrote:
I like to see this gem leave the game.
Phase Run was used by all chars once, and now this gem is used by all chars stacking auras.
It isn't very interesting, I would rather have aura-gems quality give a bonus to mana-cost instead of radius and the reduced mana gem gone forever.

What would you tell now after release? ))
Every class needs to get this gem at least once. It's far too important not to, I honestly have no fucking clue as to why it wasn't on the other classes anyway, it's especially annoying in new league, "want to play witch with 2-3 auras? No, fuck you" is essentially the situation right now.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Oct 26, 2013, 12:41:23 PM
With the increase of aura reservation at the release it would have been nice if the quality of the gem could also affect auras.
IGN Softcore : Khiss / Domination : Khelassa
Last edited by Peekop on Oct 28, 2013, 11:35:58 PM
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
Every class needs to get this gem at least once. It's far too important not to, I honestly have no fucking clue as to why it wasn't on the other classes anyway, it's especially annoying in new league, "want to play witch with 2-3 auras? No, fuck you" is essentially the situation right now.

Yes, it's basically mandatory on auras, and a badly needed option for a whole range of high-cost skills. It really needs to be more widely available as a quest reward. At the very least, the Duelist and Ranger need to get it at some point, as their mana situation is abysmal.
Hi,

how is this gem stacking with its quality and reduced mana from passive skills?

Cos my hatred originally costs 60%

I have 59% reduciton (gem, q from gem and pasives)

My hatred costs 36% after reduction pasives

but 59% from 60 is 35,4 = thats reduction

60-35,4= 34,6... thats 35% but hatred costs 36... whats wrong, please?
IGN: Rajukku (standart)
IGN: Kritulin (Nemesis)
Reduced Mana's Quality bonus is Reduced Mana Cost. Auras do not have a Mana Cost, but a Mana Reservation. The Quality bonus doesn't apply to Auras.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info