Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

What bosses can you not do?

Done everything else pretty much, including Uber at 2.0. Only boss left is 82 Malachai, got rekt there because I went full retard by running it as an unid rare. Rolled GMP, cold damage and Vulnerability. Yea... That didn't go so well.
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"

Graveyard mervil is harder then 77 mervil

makes no sense actually :P

she is?

i havent quite met a boss i cant do yet... however there are plenty bosses i have met that I have no economically sound reason to do and by extension no good reason to do that map they are in.

I can kill the village bosses. but if i die once that is like 10 chaos in maps wasted. if i lose the guardian that is another 2 chaos down the pooper.

I can kill atziri easily enough , but if i die once too her (which can happened if rnjesus hates me .. which most of the time he does )

but again not really worth the loss of exp.

like most summoners , the boss i cant do pretty much boils down to two things . can it kill off all my minions ? is its aoe so massive that it just kills me?

check one of those boxes and that boss goes on the shit list forever.
I finally figured out how to beat the labyrinth boss. Now the only one I struggle with in 76 maps and lower is Shock and Awe from the Torture Chamber map. Even with topaz flasks that guy just rekts me through almost 7k energy shield somehow when he activates his lazer beam. Is it possible to outrun that with higher movespeed? I can't even with my movespeed flask up, and flame dash doesn't help either.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Last edited by Nasreth on Aug 10, 2015, 12:05:17 PM
"
Nasreth wrote:
I finally figured out how to beat the labyrinth boss. Now the only one I struggle with in 76 maps and lower is Shock and Awe from the Torture Chamber map. Even with topaz flasks that guy just rekts me through almost 7k energy shield somehow when he activates his lazer beam. Is it possible to outrun that with higher movespeed? I can't even with my movespeed flask up, and flame dash doesn't help either.

you can break it by running behind a pillar
"
Kythers wrote:
"
Nasreth wrote:

you can break it by running behind a pillar

interesting... i just dinged yesterday so ill give it a shot tonight.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
You have to hide behind a pillar, otherwise the beam will go on forever. After the beam ended you can go in and attack for quite a few seconds because the beam has a cooldown.
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
Did a nasty mod 79 Village Ruin today.

Kite doge away, take him to low health.
Go kill turkey.
Laugh at loot.
Go back to doge.
Get 6 ECs up.
Get Granite up.
Augment with a 100% iron skin ruby.
Be on bleed immunity.
Have fortify on hit.
Engage.

And lose 7k hp instantly.

Laugh at loot again.

Of course, I should have just cheesed it, as melee, with a ranged culling strike.

why lie to prove your point ?

you did not lose 7k 'instantly', not even close

youre first hit for a bit over 2k with vengeance, bringing up your hp from 11k to 9k
then you're hit for another 3k from his attack
finally when hes about to croak youre hit with another vengeance off your cyclone, for about 1.5k, your hp goes from a bit over 6k to 4.7k

this is in a course of around a second and a half, and is quite reasonable for an enraged tough physical 79 map boss in a vuln map
now on topic, it really depends on mods and build

the best build I have can do all the bosses without crazy mods (and most bosses with crazy mods) aside from core (havent tried, pretty sure I wont be able to do it) and malformation (sp?) (havent tried)

it also cant do a full grandmaster run, I run out of flasks (sigh)
I once made a build that could kill Cruel Hillock, only dying 4 times, so I am pretty sure I can defeat every boss in the game.
How is everyone having such a hard time with Malformation Piety?

I can understand if her spawn is bugged, just don't fight her then, because it's about 300% harder.

But if she spawns normally, in the middle of the room? You don't need any fancy movement spells or crazy reaction time.. just run close to her when she does her beam and run around her so you don't get hit. This boss is just methodical movement, but it's not hard at all.
The Russell Wilson Era

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info