What bosses can you not do?

I skip nearly all Bosses, in exceptance of those you meet whilst clearing the map, but rooms I just don't bother with.
A chance to die for some wisdom scrolls? (Let's be real, their droprate are so shit)
Participated in the working of the Dyadus Avatar of Fire Templar:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896505
risk/reward not worth it on most bosses. Maybe tie some div cards to bosses to give an incentive to kill them. Dunno .. for HC i dont see myself killing many bosses in 2.0, its suicide most of the time.
Yeah new map bosses are pritty hard compared to others.

I absolutly hate malformation boss. I killed her once and skip her now just not worth the time and pain imo.

P.s.: labyrinth boss stops spawning devourors if u move him out of the middle of the room.
So just move him out of the middle and he will run out of corpses to consume.
Last edited by Ulysses55 on Aug 16, 2015, 4:17:10 AM
Sinds bosses dont drop anything at least not for me i simply stopped doing them even the ones i can do r a waste of time.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
With map drops so rare I do all of them, sometimes they DO drop a +2, but it's rare.

Malformation Piety always spawns in the middle for me so it's no problem. Is the overall map enjoyable though? Not really.
I do most of the bosses up to 81 except..

Piety at Malformation. Weirdly enough she has two kinds of behavior. Sometimes she stays in the middle and does not move like in non-maps. Other times she moves. I can easily do her if she stays in the middle. But it's too rippy for me to attempt her when she plants herself by a wall.

Village Ruin duo. I can easily do these two depending on map mods. With enough damage mods on the map, it's extremely rippy in which case I probably lure the dog out and kill only him. There's also the interesting mechanic where the rooster gets LMP/GMP on the map. The rooster can actually shotgun (AoE overlap).

Excavation. Really dangerous. I only do them with at most 1 or 2 (easy) damage mods.

Dominus at Palace. Since I run EA, it's not a good match up vs Dominus second form.
Piety Malformation, I run this map just once and she move to the Wall and was impossible to evade...

I hear many people say Village Ruin bosses are too hard, Past week I was doing an 79 map when show up Zana with lvl 80 Village Ruin double boss, bosses do 20% more damage, bosses have 20% more attack and cast speed, wasn't easy but I manage to kill them all without any death, clear all map tokk me like 15 minutes and several zombies and spectres... I have one screenshot at home, later I will post it.

Anyway NO one good drop from those bosses, if you ask to me, I gonna say engage those bosses it's not worth it. There is no reward at all for the risk you take.
"This Is A Buff" (Bex_GGG august 30, 2016)
Last edited by diegodgo87 on Aug 29, 2015, 12:37:23 PM
"
PaladinSMD wrote:
"
Village ruin boss is not fun at all lol

I even doubt if anyone could kill them both with melee? Today I learned I can kill Voll while facetanking everything he does. but that chicken bitch is just to much :S

This is mine! Village Ruin while i have killed these boss with my 2H Cycloner the ONLY way i was able to pull it off is to RUSH the boss room FIRST and then once all my flasks are gone run out kill enough mobs to refresh and repeat! While this may be cheesy to some... Its not how you do it.. its did you do it!

I have not got to try Core yet and Malformation Piety while i dont see why everyone else is having issues with her i will admit... i have absolutely avoided the double version... for obvious reasons!

That Phantasmagoria boss is one that if i dont get in close to her fast enough Melee she will destroy you! That Revenant thing hits like a bulldozer for that lvl! But i found out once im in Melee range and as long as i stay there she's nothing after that! Not even sure how any evasion based ranged build can consistently do this boss without getting one shot!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Aug 28, 2015, 11:20:31 AM
Oh for my HC toon I don't fuck with Phantasmogia boss - Malformation boss - and sometimes graveyard merveil.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
village ruin bosses wrecked my world, my 94 toon died 3x to them at 75% exp. ofc I went back for more like a dumbass thinking i could take this damn overgrown chicken then one shot me. next time im watching a video first after I make 95 :P

I have done all maps but core. village ruin hardest so far.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 28, 2015, 2:18:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info