What bosses can you not do?

Call me noob or whatever, I dont care.

Watched a vid on shock and terror and tried myself.

Well that idiot is easy as a summoner.
Hide behind pillar and unleash the counterattack.

Added to the free loot bosses list alongside that vaal pyramid noob boss.

Tried atziri today. Faaaail.
The trio rekt my army.
Including my 20khp guardian costing 3c on gear fuck!

The dude with the spike rain 2 shots the zombies. The revenants AI cant handle and squishy me dies in secs.
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
i cant malachai, my radeon hd 4670 cant handle it, daresso hurt alot too
my english sux.
I can't do Village Ruin. Reason: Don't want to spend 30c on buying the map. Really curious though if my character could handle it.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
I tried village Ruins again with my STD-summoner and was victorius, just a lot of zombies was needed.
Same goes for the Atziri trio, we even get her to the final split face, then i died to something(??!!).

Excavatiom bosses was easy, maybe i was lucky?
I didn't know what to expect and runned around the place and managed to separate them.. :D

So Jungle Valley is still the only one (i guess Core too, but do i ever see that map?).
d:-D*
Core map is the only boss I skip. Hit 100 just recently, so now I can try that boss without fear of losing xp which is nice. Otherwise I did all bosses while leveling to 100 (uber only after getting a lvl up. It did result in 1 death at 99 to double 81 maze boss, but that was the only death I had.
I skip all dangerous bosses due to playing HC and being poor, its not really worth the risk VS reward... just one among many major design flaws by GGG that have never changed and likely never will.

The only thing I regret not being able to do is Atziri. Maybe I can if/when I get around 90+ with best gears (probably not gonna be around that long), but no chance doing uber Atziri, it seems like a map only doable by a few niche builds. IMO major design flaw by GGG part, again.

PoE looks nice for those who want an ARPG computer version of Dark Souls when facing bosses, I could do with a more Diablo2 friendly model (more about fun than about suffering).
The good side is that I will not miss it much once I'm gone, hopefully.
"It is a cruel joke that man was born with more intent than Life."
Last edited by ramosmichel on Oct 1, 2015, 3:19:38 AM
I cant kill that big boss in prison, there are some spikes from ground and skeletons and that boss hit so hard. I always die around lvl 10-15 and i want to see what is later in game after that boss :/

"
Village ruin boss is not fun at all lol

I even doubt if anyone could kill them both with melee? Today I learned I can kill Voll while facetanking everything he does. but that chicken bitch is just to much :S

My HC RIP at lvl83 on that f....kd chicken.... Daily zana quest, oh well..... even at lvl ~73 they with melee(ice crash) can't be done safe :(
"
Kingoko wrote:
I cant kill that big boss in prison, there are some spikes from ground and skeletons and that boss hit so hard. I always die around lvl 10-15 and i want to see what is later in game after that boss :/

At least you can make a public party or buy a kill for that dude.

I've died to Hillock in A1N before :(
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Considering I'm struggling to lvlup - Malformation, Village Ruin and I skip Crematorium boss if -one or more of: -max resis, ele weakness, too many damage nodes happens. Seems I'm one of more skipping one from thread, shame on me
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Oct 1, 2015, 7:04:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info