What bosses can you not do?

I can't do the core no matter how hard I try

*cries in a corner.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I know I can standstill in the middle of the jungle valley boss area with vulnerability + map mods and still kill the boss + adds without dying. I just need to attack and press a few buttons from time to time, but thats all. I facetank and it works. Also facetanked ghosted Kole in collonade the same way.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Aug 6, 2015, 5:10:05 AM
I hate this Desert boss always duplicating
I think the most annoying fight I had to do was twinned dry peninsula with the two bosses making eachother unkillable and the huge pile of blue whatevers also unkillable until they decided to split up after a few minutes
Last edited by Kythers on Aug 6, 2015, 6:36:05 AM
desert boss... hands down
Haven't managed to kill Malformation Piety yet, but have only had 1 shot at it.

Not tried any of the other new map bosses (well, except Waterways but that thing is a joke), but assume I will get to eventually...
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
What bosses can you not do?

Those I cannot get my hands on? :)

---

I haven't been able to kill Malformation boss, but I've only done one map which was insanely difficult to begin with.

The Chicken boss in Village ruin kept twoshoting me. Apparently it "enrages", which I learned afterwards... Again, just one map ever done.

Palace Dom destroyed me on a -max extra damage map, which is to be expected :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Village ruin boss is not fun at all lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I haven't tried Core yet, but otherwise I 'can' do all the bosses - but will I? Hell no.
The new ones are all very overtuned and not worth the deaths.
Risk vs Reward is completely out of whack.
IGN: Mezzovoce
Shop: 958901
GMT (London)
Last edited by Sotto_voce on Aug 6, 2015, 7:08:00 AM
"
Village ruin boss is not fun at all lol

I even doubt if anyone could kill them both with melee? Today I learned I can kill Voll while facetanking everything he does. but that chicken bitch is just to much :S
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info