What bosses can you not do?

Have not had Crema boss with weirdo damage mods so far, the double hasted -max I skipped. Otherwise that boss is easy.

Tried the Village Ruin boss, made the mistake of doing the chicken last - next time I will do it the other way round. Not very hard otherwise though. But I got a build that is very well suited for it, so that doesnt mean that the boss is easy.

So Uber still stands as not killed yet. Other than that, have to check for the 80+ map bosses. Hope I will get there eventually.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Haven't really got in to mapping much yet, but I already can't do (without several deaths) Dominus and Act 4 bosses in story because my frame rate takes a dump to 5 FPS. Unfortunate because I really would prefer to play HC, but gave up until I could get a Standard character to a reasonable level without dying.
Last edited by Shaihalud222 on Oct 4, 2015, 2:38:33 PM
The fucking Vaal Temple trio.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Crematorium boss - even with 20 Purity of Fire/Rathpith (Spellblock)/Fire Flask and my Kingsguard/mjolner setup. That bitch is ridiculous
I love pie.
With dual totem I can do all bosses i have tried so far (up to 78 since i didn't loot anything higher) but I'll skip the below because too risky:
-lvl74 jungle: boss deals insane chaos damage and too many adds around so totem can't focus on boss. I didn't try that boss since a long time, my dps doubled since I first try, maybe i should try again he would probably melt super fast.
-lvl75 orchard: can one shot you. I use to do that boss without issue running around and then I can't explain I die twice in a row and I decided to skip it (20% XP good bye)
-lvl76 marlformation: too risky
-lvl77 crema: too risky

Dual totem is good for mobility, but my movement speed is a bit low (coz of shield reduces speed).
Last edited by reliq on Oct 6, 2015, 4:33:28 AM
Been playing for hundreds of hours, still can't beat hillock on normal :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info