Frenzy

Im running a melee 2h Frnezy atm in the 1month. 3linked in normal a3 and 31 mana/cast allready. its not fun to use in the early levels i tell you that.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1158669

Cyclone MARA Beginners and Advanced Guide.
Frenzy is dead. It just had a 1-(10/17)=41% nerf for me compared to a level 22 gem in the old situation. Let's move on.
Way to kill skill that wasn't overpowered in a first place.
it was barely usable as main skill as the mana cost is high.
with the reduced mana cost, it has potential to be 'normal' skill.
but with the attack speed nerf I just lost the reason to use it, as they also introduce other ways to gain frenzy charges.

Hopefully this one nerf not making into real patch.
Why would they nerf this?! Why?!

This skill was completely niche especially that High ATK Speed = High Mana Cost...

And now, it's basically out of the game and being outshine by other gems like Double Strike and Viper Strike.
The skill is nerfed further. 0.2% per quality instead of 0.35%.
Was GGG collectively drunk when deciding this was a good idea?
And why it was nerfed in the first place ? Did you see any1 kill uber atziri with it ? or maybe some1 reachead 50k + dps and 20 aps ? I don;t think so .... would be nice to get a clarification why they had to nerf it seems like they did it because of Bow's buffs but what about ppl using frenzy as a melee ?
I fail to see the reason behind frenzy nerf, especially as someone playing melee - frenzy, my build lost just so much DPS with this change, and to tell the truth it was a novelty build not a min-max build.

SO many things already scale way better than frenzy without any investment, and mana cost is huge for frenzy. Considering running a good frenzy build requires investment into passive tree, bandit reward and special uniques and vaal mods; this nerf seem totally pointless..
"
symban wrote:
I fail to see the reason behind frenzy nerf, especially as someone playing melee - frenzy, my build lost just so much DPS with this change, and to tell the truth it was a novelty build not a min-max build.

SO many things already scale way better than frenzy without any investment, and mana cost is huge for frenzy. Considering running a good frenzy build requires investment into passive tree, bandit reward and special uniques and vaal mods; this nerf seem totally pointless..

Totally agree. Can we have an explanation from GGG please?

Haven't respeced my ranger in standard yet. Hoping that they will do something to improve frenzy again.

Personally don't like the new skill effect. Would like to see more of a green matrix effect blur like Morpheus/Agent Smiths arms (but green).

Don't know how you'd achieve it..
1. particle emitter of green smoke on model of player.
2. green shader of previous 3 frames of animation. (maybe 1 frenzy = 1 frame, 2 frenzy charge 2 frames etc...)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info