Freezing Pulse

fork and chain doens't work on freezing pulse because freezing pulse always pierces. piercing has priority over forking and chaining. dev said potentially there'll be a way for this skill to fork in future.

projectile speed and projectile damage increases work on freezing pulse, as does cold modifiers.
Freezing pulse still doesn't work well in tight areas, I mean I can shoot it out but it does no damage to mobs near wall or obstruction.
"
soul4hdwn wrote:
fork and chain doens't work on freezing pulse because freezing pulse always pierces. piercing has priority over forking and chaining. dev said potentially there'll be a way for this skill to fork in future.

projectile speed and projectile damage increases work on freezing pulse, as does cold modifiers.

Yes, i'm fully aware of how it works but new players might (or do not) know that, obviously..
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
pbb reall dumb question but ill ask it nevertheless:

to increase my fp damage "add fire 5-10" wont work but " add 5-10 cold damage" would?!
is that right?
so the only things fp damage is affected by are:

- add cold dam
- + elemental dam
- cast speed
- spell damage
?

ty
Last edited by Atomfred on Feb 3, 2013, 1:37:21 PM
"
Atomfred wrote:
pbb reall dumb question but ill ask it nevertheless:

to increase my fp damage "add fire 5-10" wont work but " add 5-10 cold damage" would?!
is that right?
so the only things fp damage is affected by are:

- add cold dam
- + elemental dam
- cast speed
- spell damage
?

ty

add fire, lighting, chaos support gem works for FP
IGN: Purohana
but not "add fire damage" on items?!
that makes no sense to me?!
equip cannot effect spells unless it is a % increase to spell damage, % elemental, % fire, % cold, or % lightning (also % physical on non weapons for spells that deal physical). NOT add x mods, those do not apply to spells.
Having a lot of deaths from not being able to hit mobs in tight quarters, through doors etc. I have to move into stupid spots to be able to hit with it.
A lot of the times when im not even in tight areas the spell just goes straight through monsters, I use LMP with it so i wasnt hovering over a rare monster, freezing pulsing it for like 15 sec, looks like its hitting him, finally decided to hover to see what hp he is at and he is almost at full...Dont know if it was just a bit of lag, but the spell can get quite choppy at times.
YAWCK

I have been facing these same problems for 62 levels. FP going through the monster without damaging it at all, or not hitting the target at all in tight spaces/doorways/caves etc. This is with GMP and Faster Projectiles.

Hope there is some fix planned along in next big patch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info