Flicker Strike

If you want surgical accuracy and focusing on one mob just unsockt multistrike or use dual strike.
Fs is mostly aoe coupled with meleesplash.
Desync : avoid roomed passage map like courtyard or keep lower flicker:
Once you got very experienced an accustomed to the skill you will look like doing uninterrupted flicker striking when in fact you got te real tempo by using subtile pause.
I desych lesw with fs than split arrow :)
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
So with the melee damage and crit nerfs, US farther etc., does anyone still use this as their main skill without using mirror gear for running high lvl end game maps? Not that they were anywhere close to being end game viable for temp & HC leagues pre 1.30...

Time to conclude this skill is finally RIP?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
Last edited by Dark_Chicken on Dec 28, 2014, 6:52:12 PM
"
So with the melee damage and crit nerfs, US farther etc., does anyone still use this as their main skill without using mirror gear for running high lvl end game maps? Not that they were anywhere close to being end game viable for temp & HC leagues pre 1.30...

Time to conclude this skill is finally RIP?

Fkicker Strike has other uses, not just spamming while oneshotting enemies.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
gump132 wrote:
I currently use flicker strike in some 5L armor:

Coupled with blood rage and
I endlessly flicker around until all mobs are dead. One thing that would be nice is having a little more control over the movement. Perhaps limit flicker to a certain radius from where you click so it will only atk mobs in that radius rather than chain flicker you across the map and not actually kill much. This could mean that you stop flickering while an enemy is next to you but slightly outside said radius, but I think that would be a small price to pay for the control you would have.

Good idea.
Lockstep hype

Making this trash skill hc viable on friday
played my 2 handed axe flicker strike marauder with resolute technique up to lvl 85 in torment league.

the skill itself is good but causes sync problems very often. that is actually the only gripe i have with this skill.

here are the items and gems i used:

Last edited by kompaniet on May 21, 2015, 11:11:04 AM
I think this skill need mod change buton when used whit multy strike.

For example character use Shift to attack in place, now what we need is same for Flicker.
Basicly wile you hold Shift your attack will be focused only in certein radius from when you have presed and hold Shift.
It be also cool to add a circle indicating your curent AoE of attack when holding shift.

I think this way game will have mor performance and players whill be able to control their movment and attacks by holding and relising Shift.

OMG you kiled Flicker, blood rage i dont minde, leech i dont minde, CI RIP i dont minde but now you killed CRITICAL on quality.

Awekening and desync whit Fliker only rsesson i whanted to play, now lets play fire totem yes ofcors, shure, never.
So sad that you've killed Flicker.
With the lockstep incomming i thought flicker would shine.
However i dont know of a good way to grab Frenzy Charges efficient now rather then on luck.
OMG you kiled Flicker, blood rage. CI RIP i dont minde but now you killed CRITICAL on quality.

This is not even a sugestion you need to fix this

You displaced criticl for sword users, now removed evry free crap of addition to por base weapons whit skill bonus.

now you killed CRITICAL on quality this is not a good thing.

when you had changed blood rage you knew this would result in killing flicker
but then you removed crit chance on the gem

WHY DID YOU KILL FLCIKER STRIKE, WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ALL THIS ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info