Flicker Strike

I think im talking for all flicker strikers out there right now... Chris or somebody, please, try some flicker strike character on normal servers (not on your testing ones) and you will see how fatal the desync is with using this skill as primary one. Game would be much enjoyable without /oos -ing milion times per map (and it sometimes doesn't even help).
1st Hideout of the week: view-thread/1059888
Gears & Builds history: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1062423
Really enjoy this skill on my oro's build but.. 2 things I'd like to see addressed

1) De-sync when coupled with multistrike (not nearly as bad as cyclone with multistrike, but still pretty ridiculous in 2014)

2) I like the random teleporting around when NO monster is selected. However, I'd like to see a change where if I specifically select a mob, I ONLY flicker strike that mob until its dead. Currently I select a mob and end up clear across the map with 50 1/2 dead mobs because the game makes me keep jumping away.

thanks
"
However, I'd like to see a change where if I specifically select a mob, I ONLY flicker strike that mob until its dead.

That specifically is Multistrike's downside.
oh.. right. well lame
GGG - Flicker has been out for a while and we havent seen much change for control or desync issues with this skill. Us long-time players are lobe gunning to look at theory crafting with odd skills such as flicker. Unfortunately the majority of us are on HC. and this is NOT hc viable.

Any plans with this gem in the near future?

Thanks!
"
Really enjoy this skill on my oro's build but.. 2 things I'd like to see addressed

1) De-sync when coupled with multistrike (not nearly as bad as cyclone with multistrike, but still pretty ridiculous in 2014)

2) I like the random teleporting around when NO monster is selected. However, I'd like to see a change where if I specifically select a mob, I ONLY flicker strike that mob until its dead. Currently I select a mob and end up clear across the map with 50 1/2 dead mobs because the game makes me keep jumping away.

thanks

this...

at times i want to be able to focus all my flickering to one enemy till they're dead rather than weaken everything but kill nothing.

perhaps a "selected enemy" feature can be introduced? i dont mind that flicker goes random if nothing is selected but flickering a single target more than once is difficult by the nature of the skill itself as the entire screen is repositioned
[Removed by Support]
I'd like to be able to know where I end up after casting flicker strike with frenzy charges. Using blood rage and flicker+multi+splash I end up traversing a good amount of the region which makes the camera go berserk.

The main reason I would like to know where I end up is so the camera is not constantly snapping around as I cast. I would prefer flicker to target an area (which opens up some support gems) and return me back to where I originally cast it. This would be similar to the skill Sleight of Fists by Ember Spirit in Dota/Dota2.
The camera should have a speed limit, that gets faster as your character gets further away from the center of the screen.

A character walking would have the camera following nearly right on them, they wouldn't even notice, but a Flickering character won't snap the camera all over the place it would smoothly transition to your new location.
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
Why flicker strike DPS calculation is not correct?

Slower weapon with higher base damage but way less DPS is showing more damage to flicer than fast weapon with lower base damage but higher DPS.

It's like flicker is not calculating attack speed at all. Is this bug or what?
Re-read what it says on the "DPS" display. Spoiler: it's not DPS.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info