Explosive Arrow

Can someone tell me if the damage from the timed charges reflects? I was wondering if it was similar to Trap damage, which does not.
"
Dogorox wrote:
Can someone tell me if the damage from the timed charges reflects? I was wondering if it was similar to Trap damage, which does not.

The explosion damage isn't dealt by the player therefore it won't reflect. Only the damage of the attack would, that's my understanding of it at least.
Does Iron Grip really work for the explosion?

i thought Iron Grip did "Physical Projectile Damage" and the explosion is not physical.

Edit: The tooltip for Iron Grip is not very clear :)
Last edited by Mizzajl on Jan 22, 2013, 5:20:33 PM
"
Evarsor wrote:
"
Dogorox wrote:

The explosion damage isn't dealt by the player
Yes it is.
Elemental reflection will apply to damage from explosive arrow's explosion
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Evarsor wrote:
"
Dogorox wrote:

Yes it is.

Soo... this means the explosion damage is effected by increase elemental damage passive nodes?

Which element is it? Fire?
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
It's Fire. There's a skill description you know :P
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It's Fire. There's a skill description you know :P

Ahh yah - thanks. I got here via the tracker and didn't even realize this was page 17 of the thread. Gem was on page 1. :)
" ... to let them know the game isn’t going to be very fair from here on out."
- Qarl
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Evarsor wrote:
"
Dogorox wrote:

Yes it is.

But the explosion damage is a by-product of the skill (the charges exploding) in the same way that a mine linked with say, fireball, would be a by-product of the mine, therefore, not direct damage caused by the player? And I am fairly sure damage caused by mines doesn't reflect?
Mines (and Traps) are separate entities that have 1 Life. It's an entirely different situation.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Mines (and Traps) are separate entities that have 1 Life. It's an entirely different situation.

Ok then, what about the poison cloud left behind from a poison arrow, does that reflect?
Last edited by Evarsor on Jan 23, 2013, 12:29:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info