Explosive Arrow

I know for explosive arrow radius it caps at +20 arrows, but is there a cap on the amount of arrows it'll consider for the %3 more damage per arrow on ignite damage?
IGN: AuraMeThis
Did before it was cool:
Searing Bond Quad Curse
Consuming Dark/Bino's ED/Contagion
Not currently, they did mention they might add one however...no cap is why ballista totem builds are blowing up bosses right now, getting as many fuses as possible into the target before the boom. If we end up with a cap id say its primary because of that!
With the nerf after 3.9, EA is now pretty limited in regards to single target damage. Ice Shot, for example, has access to Voidfletcher for effective single target damage at endgame (utilizing cold damage synergy). Currently EA has nothing equivalent. A look at the number of people using EA in 3.10 shows how bad the situation is.

Could we get something - anything - to help us boost single target hit damage to the point where it's usable at endgame.
Last edited by t0lkien on Jun 10, 2020, 3:11:35 AM
Trying to make a EA jugg, quite annoying that combustion was nerfed to 25% flat ignite chance and there is really no good source of ignite chance around the tree other then up at witch (and two smaller nodes in no-mans land between duelist/ranger).

As it stands now even with 20q EA you have a hard time reaching 100% requiring either a golden oil annoint for breath of flames, always cursing with flam or getting two gear pieces with ignite chance (there is no mod over 10% each, anywhere and unlike other weapon types bows get no kind of ignite chance, would be nice if it could get the unveiled mod for it.)

So perhaps give the gem some ignite chance on the gem itself, give it a helmet enchant for it, or just buffing combustion back to 40% flat or have it scale to 49% like before. Would need at a minimum 20% to make it still annoying to get but not make it a investment. There is really little reason to make a ignite build without 100% chance to ignite.

------------------------

I do fail to see the reason as to why combustion was nerfed in the first place. It could be used to support other fire gems but it's easy enough to apply a ignite at 25% and 4sec duration anyways. It did not nerf most ignite oriented build anyways as all other ignite builds except EA has easy access to ignite chance. (BA 50% of gem, same with fireball/flameblast).

It just really fucks with EA.

Thanks for your hard work <3 hopefully some kinks can be ironed out of 3.15, enjoying the league so far, first time I got annoyed by a change however. Reason I post here instead of combustion feedback page is because it's fine for other ignite builds. This more concerns EA and combustion togheter.
hi <3 I stream at twitch.tv/sjatar_
How does the explosion portion interact with Chin Sol? Ifaik, the explosion is considered projectile damage for point blank, but Chin Sol explicitly states "Arrow Hits". Does this mean that the explosion doesn't benefit from Chin Sol, since the explosion isn't an arrow hit even though it's considered projectle damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info