Explosive Arrow

Does the explosion still scale with Projectile Damage? I was watching a video and it said it does not. I have not seen any changes in the patch notes to this.
does the secondary damage of the explosion "hit"?
i assume it does, but does modifiers to hit/hit damage actually affect the secondary damage? AKA immolate and/or perfect agony?
It's not Damage over Time, so, yes.
Just throwing this out there as it just kinda hit me. What if EA could be used like Tornado shot where you choose to stick your arrows and control the "landing area" of the arrows. Instead of the just flying in a set plane. Allow us to control where we put the arrows. Just food for thought and my 2 cents.
I think the time has come. The skill needs rework from scratch.

Debuff applied by fuses has no negative impact on target, but it's affected by temporal chains and buff/debuff/skill duration.
With 1 sec base duration using Less Duration always feels better.
Mirage Archer able to shoot arrow on the floor.
EA explosion overlaps if stuck in surface, therefore scaling attacks speed always better than fuse damage.
This skill meant to be used with ignite. Even if you go all-in with burning scaling 5-stack ignite deals 150k burning dps at best. It's fine for pack clearing but is not sufficient for endgame bosses.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
tooltip fail to show the true explosive damage of skill per fuse
Game is soooo hard, life is sooo rough
"
a_z0_9 wrote:
I think the time has come. The skill needs rework from scratch.

Debuff applied by fuses has no negative impact on target, but it's affected by temporal chains and buff/debuff/skill duration.
With 1 sec base duration using Less Duration always feels better.
Mirage Archer able to shoot arrow on the floor.
EA explosion overlaps if stuck in surface, therefore scaling attacks speed always better than fuse damage.
This skill meant to be used with ignite. Even if you go all-in with burning scaling 5-stack ignite deals 150k burning dps at best. It's fine for pack clearing but is not sufficient for endgame bosses.
Forum pvp
I am wondering - how are behaving fuses from multiple soures?

For example:

Exile A fire 3 fuses on target.

Exile B fires 2 fuses on the target.

Does the target now have two different stacks of fuses (3 and 2) or just one stack of 5 fuses?

And how does this work with Mirage Archer?

Example:

I fire 3 fuses on the target.

Mirage Archer hits the target with 2 fuses.

Does the target have two different stacks of fuses (3 and 2) or just on stack of 5 fuses?

Thanks for the explanation.
The first fuse defines the stack, and thus the explosion. The others just increase the number of fuses.

So whatever skill applied the first fuse, that skill's stats will be used for the explosion. The only thing other fuses affect is the number of fuses.
EA is a fun skill in general but the single target is kinda bad which is fine, expected of most clearing bow skills like lightning arrow or ice shot. One thing that i think should really change though is once it hits max fuses it should stop accepting more to reset the timer until it explodes. like as it is now if you just keep spamming arrows on 1 monster it will never explode so you kinda have to time it in a weird way of hold skill for 0.75s wait 1 second doing nothing. I'm not saying it should be able to have multiple instances of 5 fuses at once, that would be really overpowered i think, but just that it wont reset when you try to add another above 5 it doesn't increase the timer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info