Explosive Arrow

can u boost it in 3.2 or give us back frost wall? in 3.2/1 its just unplaybyle no one play it.... its rly hard too make st for maps now with thys new boss hp and inite nerf
my builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113935
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113984/page/1#p15407041
"
Varilecki wrote:
can u boost it in 3.2 or give us back frost wall? in 3.2/1 its just unplaybyle no one play it.... its rly hard too make st for maps now with thys new boss hp and inite nerf

I think it really needs the "Arc Update" treatment. In otherwords, something that boosts its damage against single targets/uniques.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Hello all, this skill needs a buff and a slight mprovement.
Compared to other gems this one falls behind big time,
my suggestions are
1:add lab encant +1 +2 fuses allowed
2:Vaal explosive arrow
3:fated version of quill rain

My build guide can be found here, optimal an can do all content but with max gear 15 ex investment
Explosive arrow needs a buff especially to single target. Even fully specced into buffing single target damage its very bad compared to most if not all other skills.

I suggest adding a threshold jewel for it.

Maybe something like

With 40 dex in radius
For each charge of explosive arrow on the target they take 100% increased ignite damage with a maximum of 500% increased.

I think that change would put it in line of where it was back when double dipping was a thing but it would require actual charges on the target instead of just ele proliferation spreading the crazy ignite damage.

Anouther option could be

For each charge of explosive arrow on the target your permanently remove 5% fire resistance to a max of -150%

It sounds strong but it takes time to stack the resistance lowering and AOE clear speed would not be improved much at all with either of these two jewels but single target would be greatly improved without a radical change to the skill.

Also a mana reduction would be nice as spending 100~ mana per use is very tough to mitigate without heavy investment into mana nodes.

some tweaks to this legendary skill would be nice because it fell behind other skills. According to poe.ninja, none of the ladder character uses it.

maybe some threshold jewel giving it AoE and damage... or simply increase its base damage.. because I think the design of the skill is great and unique and I wouldnt like it to be completely reworked

and please also add some QoL. Making the timer not to be refreshed once the target reaches maximum (5) fuses would be great. or even making it explode instantly once the target reaches maximum fuses? wow.. only this change on its own could bring EA back to the game.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Please GGG respond. Are there any plans for EA in the near or far future ?
This skill is so god damn bad. It needs the Arc rework where its damage against single targets is significantly boosted
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Can this skill please be fixed. i played it every league till the WED changes back in Incursion and when that happened it got Trashed pretty much since its still the same but EVERYTHING got a lot better.

like For instance with the same kind skill concept i made a character with voidfletcher this league for Betrayal because it "kind of" has the same play style.

all i ask is for this skill to be fixed in the near future. i miss this build so much and loved the play style. been playing since Pre-ascendancy.

When will have this skill remake or something improve?

This skill is just a joke now when using it for a boss, why keep shooting a single target will always stacking on 5 and never explode? That 3d art work even make more sense LOL.

If you guys not going to give frozen wall back, can you just let it explode when it stacked 5? I think this little change can make this skill really be a skill, not a joke!
While this skill is awfull against bosses, it's not even that good for clearing mobs, most new spells are far better with it, look at poe.ninja , nobody use it as a damage skill.

I really love this skill but you seriously need to rework it, maybe give it more fire damage or ignite damage per fuse so that stacking it is more rewarding.
Or higher base damage.
And maybe make it always explode when reaching 5 fuse like other people in this thread suggested.

I know 3.7 is supposed to be a melee rework, but i believe that just adding a few numbers on this skill won't cost much, and it's so unfair that alot of skills got so many rework while this one got nothing for such a long time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info