Explosive Arrow

Anyone thought about using explosive arrow among with lvl 1 unique bow which has 100% more atk speed? around 3.11 per second also multiple projectiles does not nerf explosion dmg. All You need is much mana and due to massive spam of arrows chain explosion wipe out whole band of mobs. Also its fun to use it. Thats why im looking to using any support that will make me fire more explosive arrows
"
Chaffton wrote:
Anyone thought about using explosive arrow among with lvl 1 unique bow which has 100% more atk speed? around 3.11 per second also multiple projectiles does not nerf explosion dmg. All You need is much mana and due to massive spam of arrows chain explosion wipe out whole band of mobs. Also its fun to use it. Thats why im looking to using any support that will make me fire more explosive arrows

Most people use it with quill and they should.
"
Chaffton wrote:

I'm doing this as my main character in open beta as a templar and it works very, very well. It's rather slow until you can get a 4 link and concentrated effect, but once you do, it becomes insane if built right.

Just remember that fire damage passives up explosive arrow's damage...
i too fas fo youuuuuuu
Just to be on the safe side, does the "Fire Penetration" gem work for the explosion?
This skill is quite useless and unreliable when combined either with the penetration passive skill or the penetration gem. (the effect isn't duplicated, it is applied to the first target hit which isn't penetrated, which quite often for me involves the wall behind an enemy)

Suggestion: disable penetration for this skill.
Or you could not use Pierce to solve that problem.
It's a Projectile, and as such it can Pierce.
hi does added fire dmg work with EA ? i mean withe the explosive charge

if not does the quality bonus give some extra dmg to the explosive charge ?
Added Fire Damage adds Fire damage based on how much Physical damage is dealt. The Explosion deals zero Physical damage.
AFD's Quality effect will work.
Not sure if this is a bug or a tooltip oversight, but the information on the skill gem states that the Crit Chance of Explosive Arrow is 6%, and yet the character sheet states a base of 5%, and crit chance modifiers work off this base of 5%.

Is there any way to display both the crit chance of the on-hit of the arrow and of the explosion itself?

Also, do the "Increased Critical Chance/Multiplier with Bows" passives increase the damage of critical explosions?

-Shaeltal
"
Shaeltal wrote:
Not sure if this is a bug or a tooltip oversight, but the information on the skill gem states that the Crit Chance of Explosive Arrow is 6%, and yet the character sheet states a base of 5%, and crit chance modifiers work off this base of 5%.

Is there any way to display both the crit chance of the on-hit of the arrow and of the explosion itself?

Also, do the "Increased Critical Chance/Multiplier with Bows" passives increase the damage of critical explosions?

-Shaeltal

The 6% crit chance is for the explosion. The initial projectile crit chance is based on your weapon and your passives like any usual attack, however the explosion has a set crit chance regardless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info