Discharge

anyways, will get this skill running with 2.1 and tripple curse -> aura running to get charges.
it will just need a EC to start with.
running assassin´s, warlord´s and poacher´s mark on a aura basis, with vaal pact, ghost reaver and CI.
Self cast discharge is honestly one of the most fun builds I've played in a long time. The it's really fun to ramp up all these charges and then have it explode dealing a ton of damage. The problem is that it takes so long, and that it doesn't even have the damage to clear dried lake efficiently because of the time it takes to get charges is completely damage inefficient. It has the worst damage progression in the game if I am not mistaken as well. Maybe if it was allowed to have the charges be only consumed once per cast and allowing spell echo to keep the same damage that would alleviate some of the damage problems and promote self-casting without destroying mjölner as well. This would act like how flicker strike works with multistrike and actually be more consistent with how the game is usually played I think. Does anyone else have any ideas on this?
Hey,

I have ES build with CI + CoC -> Discharge etc and when at boss I feel that I dont leech any ES at all.

Is leech somehow bugged in relation to ES?

I have Vaal pact and Ghost reaver + 8k ES. Still dont think I get even 1 ES from leech done qua Warlords mark.

best
cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
"
Cudez wrote:
Hey,

I have ES build with CI + CoC -> Discharge etc and when at boss I feel that I dont leech any ES at all.

Is leech somehow bugged in relation to ES?

I have Vaal pact and Ghost reaver + 8k ES. Still dont think I get even 1 ES from leech done qua Warlords mark.

best
cudez

You either need to have lighnting damage leeched as life on gear

Or you need to socket a life leech gem in your discharge setup.
Aside from that Vaal Pact / Ghost reaver work perfectly fine for me.

Mfg
So I've been trying to play self cast discharge and the biggest problem I've run into is reflect.

I was an iron will marauder so I had about 8k life, 79 all res and my avg damage per discharge is 86k.

With the above stats in mind is it at all possible to run it viably in hc? Even with Vaal pact I don't think there's enough leech available for elemental skills.

I know there are flasks but there will be a time where I don't notice the reflect mob.

Kinda sucks how hard hitting skills are restricted the most by reflect when in reality the builds with super fast atk/cast speed are the ones clearing the game with ease. I suspect earthquake will have a big reflect problem too even if it has bad clear speed.
You can deal less Damage.
@feedback

Discharge is the strongest hitting (non-vaal) spell with huge radius. the reason (from my POV) is that it was not designed to be spamable. Why do you allow it to be casted 20-100+ times per second then? It also creates big disparity between this spell and other spells that can be used with trigger mechanics. It feels broken. Any reason why it does not already have 100-200ms cd? Rather thinking of further increasing cd on CoC to 100ms? while mjolner being able to proc it hundreds of time per second?

IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Quick question involving Cast on Critical Hit and Ranged Skills. Let's say I use Firestorm or Fireball would the Cast on Critical Hit let the Discharge travel from monster to monster or will it just explode around me leaving me looking dumbfounded?
hello ! I have just one question...
why the developer does not want to turn off Discharge effect?
it is impossible to play with epilepsy (
"
yellowsubbb wrote:
hello ! I have just one question...
why the developer does not want to turn off Discharge effect?
it is impossible to play with epilepsy (

This
IGN : InfaM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info