Discharge

Unavailable

Post your 0.9.4 feedback for this skill here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2022, 1:40:21 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Covert wrote:
OK, not sure what is wrong with the previous poster. Perhaps he and all his friends were playing witches and were upset when spells were nerfed.

I have a few questions about discharge:
•Is this spell affected by %spell and %elemental damage? It does not show on the spells tooltip
•What is the area of effect for this spell? Is it the same as ice nova for example

Spell damage and elemental damage do work, though we've got no way to show it with the special stat it has. Not sure about the aoe thing sorry, I'm sure Mark will tell us when he's back from holiday :D
Balance & Design
All feedback after this point is for 0.9.6.
Balance & Design
Feedback after this point is for 0.9.7
Balance & Design
"
Runpuff wrote:
Hi.

Not sure if this is intended or not. But I have a shield with 30% spell damage.

This shield does increase my damage done to my fire trap but the damage on my discharge is still the same. Does this spell not scale with spell power?
It does affect discharge. But you can only see actual damage on discharge when there is some - i.e. when you have charges. At other times all it can show is how much base damage will be added for each charge.

If you have charges, Discharge's skill popup will show the damage it'll actually deal, which is increased by increased spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info