Discharge

Has anyone ever wondered what would happen If discharge no longer worked with CoC or Mjölnir? Or even more of a change, was given a damage buff but also a 2-4 second cooldown?

Lets be honest, Discharge is stupidly strong with coc and extremely obnoxious/laggy.
"
MwHighlander wrote:
Lets be honest, Discharge is stupidly strong with coc and extremely obnoxious/laggy.

Another thing to consider though:
"
MwHighlander wrote:
Lets be honest, CoC is stupidly strong and extremely obnoxious/laggy.
"
Asheren wrote:
Does discharge gains benefit from iron will support gem?

I am thinking about using it in my build as a finisher for bosses with quantity/quality and ironw will but linking it to the gem yelds no change in tooltip damage.

It does but you will see the effect only when you have charges
"
UnDeaD_CyBorG wrote:
I didn't find this question, so:

How does Discharge interact with Spell Echo?
Will it just cast twice and then use the charges, like I expect it to?
Or will it use up all charges on the first cast and then positively do nothing?

Doesn't work expect if you have an item that makes you gain charge when you use charge or when you kill enemies. In that case, the first cast will use you current charge and the second cast will use the newly gained charges
How does melee splash work Static Strike?

Will the 2nd hit be sum of all the main hits and its splash hits?

Additionally, I assume that both Static strike aoe and melee splash aoe will benifit from both inc aoe quality bonus from each gem, correct?
"
NiallConroy wrote:
Will the 2nd hit be sum of all the main hits and its splash hits?

Static's AoE is completely unrelated to the initial swing. It's an entirely separate Damage calculation.

Yes, the Quality bonus on Static Strike will apply to Melee Splash.

Why is this in the Discharge thread? :P
Last edited by Vipermagi on Jan 11, 2015, 7:09:31 PM
Whoops Sorry!
On normal game you get far mor benefits from difrent charges then from demage using this skill, molten shell if far mor potent.
It is specific for CoC and uniq items and irelevant for all other purpose.
played Discharge now for some time and here is the critique:

IT SHOULD HAVE INTERNAL COOLDOWN!

Honestly - I managed to pull out Rainbow Mjölner discharge and its basically ruining everyhint else I try to build. Why si this? It is because I always compare Dischareg to everything else I play. Its almost impossible to play anything else when Mjölner Disharge is way too overwpoered compared to anything else (period).

Here is my setup:

The thing is: I have crit, I have spell crit, I have 3 different charges, and I get non stop headbreaking spam of Discharge that is just too OPOP.

I want an Internal CD to Mjölner so I can even possibly consider of playing any other toon.

Best,
Cudez
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Feb 27, 2015, 5:06:36 PM
Imo Discharge must have a cooldown but 2-4s is a bit too much maybe 1-2s would to be nice enough just to prevent the stupid flashy overdps spam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info