[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

I haven't came across any good jewels yet, that's why. I'm 83 and the next step was to take +2 frenzy nodes and at least one jool.

I wish I had Death's Hand to check my dps to decide if I should invest more into damage or should I just pump EV/life now.

BTW your dagger tree has no mana leech and you skipped both Master of the Arena and Trickery. Was that intended?
Here's my proposition of an endgame tree:

€ I'm also debating whether I should get Death's Hand and HoA or Soultaker and AA.
Last edited by anone on Aug 25, 2015, 9:41:03 AM
Master of the Arena and Trickery was intended, skipping the Mana Leech/Mana on Hit Cluster was not.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
You can also do it with a Dagger, you only lose some of the block nodes.
If you want to search for a good sword, i´d need to know the league and yourd budget, then i am happy to help! :)

sweet, thanks alot. i figure i can scrape together 4-6 ex on standard. can i get a decent sword for that or?
There you go:
http://poe.trade/search/iwotihabahomiw

Lot less to choose from then one would think for Standard O.o
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 26, 2015, 1:46:10 PM
I notice it has been mentioned multiple times early on that using 1 good weapon and a stat stick is better than using two good weapons...

if that is true, why is it that my dps with these is under 14k...

But if I use

it is over 25k, significantly higher...

Onslaught alone isn't going to make up that difference (nor is it combined with culling strike), not even including the fact that I'm using Daresso's which is another means to get onslaught.

Last edited by Eqmuraj on Aug 28, 2015, 11:06:15 PM
Reave's tooltip DPS doesn't count the fact that you only use one weapon, it is calculated as if you were using both of your weapons, one after the other. That's why the tooltip DPS isn't really important here.
Never trust a tooltip in poe.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
This turned out to be SO MUCH fun! Thank you very much for taking the time to make this guide.
Happy to hear that!

I myselfe am done with Warbands, will perhapse reroll in Tempest later, so i am selling my Gear. (Need Orbs to fininsh the Divination card challenge)

If anyone here is intrested in one piece or all of it for a good price just drop me a PN!

Gear for Sale:

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 30, 2015, 7:57:29 PM
helped me out a lot, great guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info