[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

Hello, I just rerolled from southpaw to this build since southpaw felt so squishy.
I was wondering 2 things.

1-Would you change anything at build if you got 5L Daresso's defiance chest?

2-Why not use Iron skin Granite + Reflexes Jade flask? By using both, i am having almost 30k armour without grace/determination.
Last edited by akinunal1337 on Aug 21, 2015, 9:50:49 PM
@1: The Daresso Question was answered multiple times, guess i should put it in the FAQ:

You don´t need Warlords Mark and the ECoMS Counterattack. So you have some more jewel sockets to play around with.

@2:

Because i am using a Rumis, a Atziri Flask and 2 Life Flasks. I would not want to skip one of those.

You could go with Rumis + Jade Flask of Ironskin to stack them, but Jade flasks only have one use stored, while Garnites have 2 uses. If you are fine with that feel free to stack them, just a matter of taste if you like Granite or Jade better.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hey buddy!
First off, incredible build, so much fun.
My question is, what is your life regen?
I'm currently level 65 and I'm, well I'm not having trouble keeping up blood rage but it hurts too much if theres no mobs really close, so I would like to know your HP and life regen to know sort of what I should aim for (:
Blood Rage Degens a bit, but that isn´t a problem when no mobs are around. It is a Problem if you are fightning a boss without adds and just need to get out of the damage, and even more if you run a no regen map.

Its annoying but you learn to deal with it, you can also just not use blood rage in no regen maps. ITs less dps but at least for 79maps the dps is still good enough with a proper weapon.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
I'm currently running a Binos\Aegis version with Ghostreaver and EB to reserve 100% of my mana, but thinking of switching to a DW version. How would you adapt this build to using a Binos? Would I waste too many skillpoints for it to be optimized?

Or should I just sell my Binos and Aegis Aurora and buy a sword? Would it be possible to ask for a link to PoE trade with preset search criterias for a good sword? (I'm utterly useless when it comes to searching for rares)
Last edited by 7thDayTheory on Aug 23, 2015, 9:14:24 AM
You can also do it with a Dagger, you only lose some of the block nodes.
If you want to search for a good sword, i´d need to know the league and yourd budget, then i am happy to help! :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
could you post your a dagger tree?
anyone has one?!
i personnaly think u can get A LOT MORE crit from tree if u use a dagger (wouldnt t be a HUGE dps increase?!)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by anone on Aug 25, 2015, 3:09:56 AM
Nice build working on it now just trying to get my hands on a death's hand
thanks for sharing
Last edited by BlkGoat on Aug 25, 2015, 4:41:32 AM
@anone

Your tree does not have Frenzy Charges and no Jewel Socket ;)
Really would not skip that!

Would try something like this:

Skilltree

But its really harder than i thought doing a good tree for daggers!

Btw: Updated the op with my final lvl 90 tree.

I lost a little bit of damage for some more life + AR, as i was pushing 130k DPS fullbuffed, dropped to 119k with the new tree, think thats still enough and worth to get 164% Life, 223% AR/EV + 2 Jewels.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 25, 2015, 4:52:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info