[2.2] [Video] The Iron Reave - 100k DPS Crit Duel Wield Block Iron Reflex Reaver

would daresso defiance work has armor?

and how do you get enought int with this build?!?!

reave need int to be lvled and we only get 40 from tree...
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 17, 2015, 9:06:24 PM
Yes Daressos will work, can even save gem slots because of the endurance charge generation.

You get int from Abyssus and your amulet, rings, gloves and boots can also all roll int.

If you need int while leveling just take a +30 int note and spec out of it once you have the gear for it.

You can also roll a Jewel with int.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Aug 18, 2015, 1:34:46 AM
Hey

First, thanks for the guide.
I've been doing IR reaver recently, though my version is dagger based. I found your guide when I was mid 50's

I wanted to ask you a question concerning support gems.
Assuming I would switch to foils, the base that causes bleeding in particular. Would you consider using Bloodlust, as support for reave, a good choice? It has the "more" multiplier.

My gear and Shadow tree at lvl 81 if you'd want to have a look and suggest improvements :)
Working my way to Death's Hand now.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4DhwSxBS0FtQguC8ENjQ5ID6sRlhR1FfYWvxjbGY4brSFgIuoj9iSLJpUppSoLLOEwfDIBQzFEnkcGR35KfUxgTZJRR1HZU7tVS1eXW69d8mBBYeJieWKsY3BlTWwIbIxwUnBWcNV07XTxfeOE2Yd2idOMNo19jb-QG5VmmhObJp2qotmjiqZ_rGawkrDYsbOyGbTFtUi5Pr02vqe_1cFJwuzDOsjcz3rTfth22sHb1Nvn45_o1u1B7YPuDu_j8Yrz6vzF_h3_kw==?accountName=anone&characterName=Cockney

Last edited by anone on Aug 18, 2015, 5:22:18 AM
Bloodlust gives "can´t aply bleed" to the attack, so you would need another attack to cause the bleeding. This is why noone is using it.

Your gear seems great, was a bit shocked by the belt.. i mean... a Rustic Sash with life would be a lot better don´t ya think?
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Concerning the belt - it's there to save me from being one shot. That's what I believe, that is :)

I'm trying something else now

I may craft WED or flask charges, haven't decided yet.
---------- Hardcore Version ---------------

Thanks for this build, man, i'm gonna switch to tempest now, and wanna try it with that char.

here some nodes/thoughts to make it viable in HC:

- Would you recommend using claws instead of daggers/swords for Leech?
- Another leech option: HoT/HoI - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Enfeeble/Tem Chains (Using Windscream)
-> Will use daressos for maximum Immortal Call effectiveness. which of both herals hits more often? Cursing them seems to be very important for me .. Specially Enfeeble

I won't use an Death's hand due to very high cost in tempest.

- if you use 2 life flasks and granite and atziri/Kumi, how you handle heavy elemental damage ?!
-> some bosses like uber Piety will toast you .. also some normal mobs with bad mods
-> Ofc you can switch potions but sometimes you just get hit very quick and surprisingly by ele dmg .. how you manage that ? Just a lot of life ? (HC !!)
- how good is the stun recovery rate in this build with similar gear than you use ?

Will start today, some more questions might come up, but these are the most recently ones when reading your build and through comments.

Thanks for help !
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Aug 20, 2015, 8:21:13 AM
I don´t have the most experience playing HC, on my 3rd Tempest Char right now and before that i had 2 chars in the 1 month HC to get the Red Armour.

That said, i still don´t know how the hell people play Melee Chars in HC.

As you allready said, there are a ton of bosses that are just really unfair for melee, like Temple Piety, Magera and everything else spamming big AoE around them that cant be evaded.

I honestly don´t think that this build has enough life to be viable in high maps in HC.

Its good enough for SC where one Death is bad, but you can just move on and grind a bit more.

But i am a HC Scrub, and a real HC Scrub when it comes to Melee play so i can´t help you all that much.

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
I don´t have the most experience playing HC, on my 3rd Tempest Char right now and before that i had 2 chars in the 1 month HC to get the Red Armour.

That said, i still don´t know how the hell people play Melee Chars in HC.

As you allready said, there are a ton of bosses that are just really unfair for melee, like Temple Piety, Magera and everything else spamming big AoE around them that cant be evaded.

I honestly don´t think that this build has enough life to be viable in high maps in HC.

Its good enough for SC where one Death is bad, but you can just move on and grind a bit more.

But i am a HC Scrub, and a real HC Scrub when it comes to Melee play so i can´t help you all that much.

But we are strong man and clean 82 maps in tempest with eyes closed ..

So screw that, lets rock , i'm gonna try out myself and maybe i'm able to change the build that much to make it HC viable.

Think 2 curses including enfeeble is a good start. lets see. Am 23 right now, so to early to give a recent feedback
Plz report back how far you got :)

If ya need help for normal or cruel malakai feel free to ask me ingame, have a Incinerator on Tempest that can do it pretty save :)
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi there,

thanks for the build and good guide!

I'm doing this build right now in Tempest and I have reached lvl 49 which is still too low to give a good impression about it in HC. Also because I got rushed through difficult content so I can't really tell if it is viable.

However, I have noticed that you have to pay attention all the time else it will go bad very fast.

Will report back when I get any further!

Loving this build so far as far a grinding goes!
The dragons begin to speak, yin and yang are commingled

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info