[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
SilentLihn wrote:
Hi dude. I'm actually new and playing with your build on HC. My toon is 50ish and i'm really enjying the build.
It's working really nice, even more with the recommanded bow (sold some stuff to buy one).
At my current lvl i only have 4 linked items at best and i'm thinking if it's better to go with Chain rune or Fire damage ? (chain is nice but we are losing too much aoe dmg, and i dont' know if it's worth in my current cruel progression ? )

The other question i'm thinking about is can we drop the Immortal Call gem or do i have to make a reroll for it ?

Thx for your work.

Immortal call can drop, but I'd recommend just buying one from another player. They are usually pretty cheap (1 alchemy orb or less).

As for chain vs added fire? Early on I'd recommend using added fire, but later when you get more damage chain will be stronger :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"

Immortal call can drop, but I'd recommend just buying one from another player. They are usually pretty cheap (1 alchemy orb or less).

As for chain vs added fire? Early on I'd recommend using added fire, but later when you get more damage chain will be stronger :)

Hoo forgot that we can buy gems too.

Thx for your answer
"
SilentLihn wrote:
"

Hoo forgot that we can buy gems too.

Thx for your answer

Nps, good luck! :)
for HC, im running a slight variant of this build, instead of assasins mark im running warlords mark for the endurance charges for survivability and immortal call. Also was thinking about using dual curses and removing chain, so it would be
Split arrow/curse on hit/assasins/warlord
Last edited by ElJesse on Mar 17, 2016, 9:04:24 PM
"
ElJesse wrote:
for HC, im running a slight variant of this build, instead of assasins mark im running warlords mark for the endurance charges for survivability and immortal call. Also was thinking about using dual curses and removing chain, so it would be
Split arrow/curse on hit/assasins/warlord

That should work as well! :)
How can i fix mana problems? I dont have enough mana sustain after swapping Essence Sap cluster, especially if mobs have Curse Immunity mode.
"
acidapple wrote:
How can i fix mana problems? I dont have enough mana sustain after swapping Essence Sap cluster, especially if mobs have Curse Immunity mode.

Just wait until you have more phys damage then :)
hello, i am using this build/guide, but got 1 problem/question since i only have 2 red sockets in boots and 2 green, with what green gem can i swap Increased Duration?
Umm, if you don't mind me asking, why do you not use phy to lighting over added Fire damage, wouldn't that add more damage in theory? I'm still quite new to PoE, so pardon me if this seems like a stupid question.

Also, I noticed after reading through 20 pages that enduring cry used to be in the build, what made you decide to remove it?

One last thing, why did you change the bandit reward in merc to kraityn over the power charge originally?
Last edited by Masaaki14 on Mar 19, 2016, 10:16:26 AM
"
Masaaki14 wrote:
Umm, if you don't mind me asking, why do you not use phy to lighting over added Fire damage, wouldn't that add more damage in theory? I'm still quite new to PoE, so pardon me if this seems like a stupid question.

Also, I noticed after reading through 20 pages that enduring cry used to be in the build, what made you decide to remove it?

One last thing, why did you change the bandit reward in merc to kraityn over the power charge originally?

1. When comparing added fire to phys to lightning it simply adds more damage. There are exceptions of course, like whne you shock with the lightning damage, but otherwise added fire deals mroe damage.

2. Enduring Cry simply felt annoying having to use and since CWDT + IC still works it shouldn't be an issue :)

3. Crit is fairly easy obtain even without the power charge, the frenzy charge simply adds more damage :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info