[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

What do you think about Snakebite glove ?
---
They are pretty sweet. If you want, go for them!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I wonder for the frenzy charge because i got 8 so it will be 80 % less duration. Dont know if it would keep up even with raider. Thinking to switch to your LA build and posted there :)
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Mar 23, 2016, 5:44:01 PM
Hey there, any idea which armor and headgear could help a lot before getting nest and LC? im currently L57 but its gonna take me a while until i get those reccomended :D
"
Squirtle2096 wrote:
Hey there, any idea which armor and headgear could help a lot before getting nest and LC? im currently L57 but its gonna take me a while until i get those reccomended :D

Just go with good rare items until then :)
I'm now in act 4 cruel, and i have a little problem. the frenzy charges from the ascendancy upgrade isn't enough to keep me going, and the main problem is consistently finding mobs to kill. Also, against boss fights it is also not practical to keep all the buffs and charges continuously flowing.

I've fixed that by grabbing a unset ring and slapping a frenzy gem on it, just for the purposes of generating charges.

Some people have suggestted using blood Dance sharkskin boots instead, what do you think about that? Is the loss of approximately 21-24% attack speed worth getting the blood Dance? This would also mean I need to get more resistances from my other equipment as well.

Also, if we prefer having max level Ice golem, and don't mind summoning it ourselves, what would be a good replacement on the CWDT set up? I was thinking of vaal summon skeletons to bring up some punching bags, but those need charges.
"
Masaaki14 wrote:
Also, if we prefer having max level Ice golem, and don't mind summoning it ourselves, what would be a good replacement on the CWDT set up? I was thinking of vaal summon skeletons to bring up some punching bags, but those need charges.

You can simply leave in the golem and level it. It will allow you to manually cast it as it wont be restricted by CWDT :)

Or you can add Summon Skeleton for decoys =)
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 27, 2016, 1:21:14 PM
Fixed a small mistake in the guide. The CWDT setup recommends a level 2 golem, this is wrong. It can support a level 3 golem.
Flask recommendations added to the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info