[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

Edit: double.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 21, 2016, 5:22:09 AM
What are the best enchantments to look out for regarding split shot?
so far ive seen:
2 extra projectiles
60% extra crit chance
25% increased damaga
Last edited by Atom4geVampire on Mar 21, 2016, 7:08:37 AM
I've reached and defeated Dominus at Mercy difficul but some kind of monsters (expecially magic ones) sometimes simply oneshot me...checking resistence i dicovered thay are negative!
I've changed some points of your spec to improve dodge and dodge spells (after acrobatics passive) but checking your gear/spec i see u are going to cup only lightning ress (cause u have the coil i thinK) and not imporve the acrobatics passive...so, how can u manage damage taken?
Now i've the daresso dragonskale chest (coil is to expencive) and i think it work very well (lot of armor/evasion and onslaught skill acivation)can you give me some advice for the survivall?
PS: Izaro almost oneshot me each time cast his balls...

Here my stats/gear/skilltree. Tnx!

STATS
Spoiler

Life:3K - Phisical dmg reduction: 12% - 50% Evasion - 46% Dodge attacks - 30% Dodge spells - Fire ress: 14% - Cold ress: -25% - Lightning ress: -21% - Chaos ress: -38%

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAABeBbUGIwguCIkNjRa_FyYZjiF2I9Mj9iSdJP0mlSoLMHEwfDIBMpQ2PTpCQdBDMUt4TP9Nkk4qUUdTu1VLWhpbr11oYeJiWmVNbIxtbG8ncFJ1y3X9eoR7FH8ChG-GzonTjDaNfY1-jb-PYJUFmmqa8Zsmm42dqqGko4qm4KfUshm1SL02vqe_1cEzwzPEosqpzZjPetCt037UI9RC2cbdqN-Y4dvnVOd06NbqYu2D7g7vevzF_sj_3g==
Last edited by Wyvpank7 on Mar 21, 2016, 8:01:46 AM
"
Wyvpank7 wrote:
I've reached and defeated Dominus at Mercy difficul but some kind of monsters (expecially magic ones) sometimes simply oneshot me...checking resistence i dicovered thay are negative!

Now i've the daresso dragonskale chest (coil is to expencive) and i think it work very well (lot of armor/evasion and onslaught skill acivation)can you give me some advice for the survivall?

I think you need to work on your resistances!
Fire ress: 14% - Cold ress: -25% - Lightning ress: -21% - Chaos ress: -38%
is asking for trouble.

Are you aware that with each difficulty your resistances are lowered?
Normal = 0%
Cruel = -20%
Merciless = -60%
You need to compensate for those negative modifiers.

I'd be looking for a replacement for your headpiece and jewelry asap. (With more resistances)
Last edited by Atom4geVampire on Mar 21, 2016, 8:15:39 AM
"
You need to compensate for those negative modifiers.

I'd be looking for a replacement for your headpiece and jewelry asap. (With more resistances)

And wich % will be fine for mercy and over?
Resistances are capped at 75%, So ideally you would have that in each difficulty.
That means in merciless you'd need a total of 135% on your items for each resistance (135% - 60% negative modifier from merciless = 75%).
Look for items with good (30-40%) resistance rolls, and 2 or 3 resistance types on the same item if possible.

Every procent above that capped 75% is ignored, unless you get extra max resistance from somewhere (passives,items,..) which afaik this build does not do, so don't worry about that yet.

Just try to get as close as possible to the 75% because right now, your resistances are so low that you are barely mitigating any form of elemental damage you are receiving.
Last edited by Atom4geVampire on Mar 21, 2016, 10:02:20 AM
And for Chaos? Also it must be 75%?!
Not necessary for chaos, but try to aim for about 0% chaos ress on merciless :)
Is not simple to find items with good resistance, do you think i need to craft it? Or is better begin to farm low level maps? I read on some forums about the craft but i'm not sure about it works...
"
Wyvpank7 wrote:
Is not simple to find items with good resistance, do you think i need to craft it? Or is better begin to farm low level maps? I read on some forums about the craft but i'm not sure about it works...

I would just farm lower level maps and use the currency from that to buy upgrades :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info