[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

"
kcah wrote:
A dummy question, why should "immortal call" be leveled to 11 only?

Thanks

Because the CWDT gem set a level limitation of the trigged gem. Check the description.
"
nu1mlock wrote:
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but according to your guide you picked the power charge in Merciless difficulty. Why is that, exactly? Unless I'm stupid as hell, the items in your build or the passives only suggests frenzy charges.

Just started playing properly a little while ago (although I have been in since closed beta) and I'm loving your build!

You will be using this to curse:

3: Split Arrow, Chain, Curse-On-Hit, Assassin’s Mark.

When you kill those cursed enemies you have a small chance to get power charges, similar to poacher's mark gave you frenzy charges, since you already have blood rage that gives you frenzy charges, a good curse option is that one (I prefer a different setup, been playing phy/bow since 1.0 came out, for hc for example I use warlord's for the life/mana leech that comes really handy + endurance charges that feed a longer Inmortall's call, I loose some dps but I feel a little more safe), that's why he suggested getting +1 frenzy or +1 power, up to you (you can change this via a recipe anytime you want anyway).
Power and responsibility :P
Not sure if somebody said it already.

I run this build (Level 71 atm) and as chestpiece I wear a Daresso's Defiance. Managed to get it 5-linked so far. Isn't that a decent way to leave out Enduring Cry selfcast, since you build up tons of Endurance Charges as you kill mobs? You can replace the open socket left by Enduring Cry with something like Summon Ice Golem to maximize your DPS, leave out an Unset Ring and put in a Blinking Arrow (leveled, so it isn't triggered by CwdT) or whatever else you would prefer.
"
Banga65 wrote:

I run this build (Level 71 atm) and as chestpiece I wear a Daresso's Defiance. Managed to get it 5-linked so far. Isn't that a decent way to leave out Enduring Cry selfcast, since you build up tons of Endurance Charges as you kill mobs? You can replace the open socket left by Enduring Cry with something like Summon Ice Golem to maximize your DPS, leave out an Unset Ring and put in a Blinking Arrow (leveled, so it isn't triggered by CwdT) or whatever else you would prefer.

As you get higher level, the survivability you get from coil is almost a necessity with how squish you are. I would die so much without it on t12+ maps.
"
ScrubEraser wrote:
"
Banga65 wrote:

As you get higher level, the survivability you get from coil is almost a necessity with how squish you are. I would die so much without it on t12+ maps.

Lightning Coil is definitely the best choice for any HC player yea.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
I retuned after being away for a few months, and followed this build because I've always been a fan of physical bow builds.

My question is, what piece of gear should I be looking to upgrade first? I have about 10ex of currency available, and play in the Standard SC league.

Thanks.

A bow, always the bow - it is the sole most important piece of gear for your character :)
I use
and not ee a much problem
"
Dendol wrote:
I use
and not ee a much problem

I am not sure what you are asking mate? =)
Great guide!, I was wondering if there are other unique items that you would suggest on using for the rest of the gear. I was looking at the doryani's invitation and it looks really good for this build but I'm unsure about buying it over some rare belt of the same cost, since I'm relatively new to the game and I'm still figuring out how to get the best out of my currency, lol. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by imTekxY on Jan 26, 2016, 2:19:19 PM
wow. just wanted to say thanks for this great guide. i started playing this build the other day and it's easily the most fun character i've ever made

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info