[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I retuned after being away for a few months, and followed this build because I've always been a fan of physical bow builds.

My question is, what piece of gear should I be looking to upgrade first? I have about 10ex of currency available, and play in the Standard SC league.

Thanks.
Hi there!

First I would like to thank you for the guide! I am a beginner (1st character) and your guide really helped me to start.

Now my char is level 68 and I pretty almost got the basic gems you proposed in your guide.

However when using the aura gems I would like to have, i end up having no mana at all.to use any active skill. Did I do anything wrong or is there a specific trick?

In my example:
Hatred: 50% mana reserved
Haste: 50% mana reserved
Grace: 50% mana reserved
arctic armour: 25% mana reserved

Thanks
donoi28:

The guide suggests running Vaal Haste or Vaal grace. These are skill gems that do not reserve mana! If you use the "normal" Haste or Grace gems, you will reserve all your mana for sure. I've been playing this build and I use Hatred and Arctic Armor, which reserves 75% of your mana total. It's a great combination of damage and defense.
Last edited by formica19 on Dec 29, 2015, 11:56:05 AM
"
formica19 wrote:
donoi28:

The guide suggests running Vaal Haste or Vaal grace. These are skill gems that do not reserve mana! If you use the "normal" Haste or Grace gems, you will reserve all your mana for sure. I've been playing this build and I use Hatred and Arctic Armor, which reserves 75% of your mana total. It's a great combination of damage and defense.

Good advice here!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but according to your guide you picked the power charge in Merciless difficulty. Why is that, exactly? Unless I'm stupid as hell, the items in your build or the passives only suggests frenzy charges.

Just started playing properly a little while ago (although I have been in since closed beta) and I'm loving your build!
"
nu1mlock wrote:
Hey, sorry if this has been asked before, but according to your guide you picked the power charge in Merciless difficulty. Why is that, exactly? Unless I'm stupid as hell, the items in your build or the passives only suggests frenzy charges.

Just started playing properly a little while ago (although I have been in since closed beta) and I'm loving your build!

Glad you like it!

The power charge bonus is for helping Alira (the bandit in act 2). This will give you +1 to maximum power charges so that you can have 4 power charges up and running instead of 3 :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
can you post your character stat sheets and your dps from your skills w/ and without frenzy?
whoops double
Last edited by ztnov on Jan 7, 2016, 1:39:33 AM
I going to follow this build with split arrow. I hesitate between Physical to lightning and Added Fire Damage with it, What is the best DPS option ? (Hatred + Herald of Thunder Aura).
A dummy question, why should "immortal call" be leveled to 11 only?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info