[2.2 Video Guide] Beginners Bow Build - Crit Split Arrow & Blast Rain [Atziri & HC/SC Viable]

I can open all skill-trees without problem.
Thank you for update the build... going to try :)
"
ubelphegor wrote:
I can open all skill-trees without problem.
Thank you for update the build... going to try :)

Thanks for letting me know! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey do you think Puncture with trap would be better than frenzy or not ?
i was wondering why is added fire damage there/ can i use added lightning or ice? or must it be fire damage?
"
DjNanos wrote:
Hey do you think Puncture with trap would be better than frenzy or not ?

Viable alternative yes, better - no :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
With the 2.1 nerf, is there a significant difference in strength between this and the Tornado Shot build now?
Why do you take the "Master of the arena" node in the duelist area? Is it for the 1% life regen?
Hello i have some problems with survivability in HC, i have really good DPS i can clear many maps T5-8 for now but i can't kill some boss i'm too squishy like Merveil on graveyard or temple with piety but all others boss with no range like that this easy what i can do for my survivability Liftingnerd ?

(I actually use correctly my binds enduring cry, blind arrow,flasks but i take too much damage its insane, i'm cap on res, i have big pool life on my pieces gear, you can check my gear on profil and lightning coil too expensive so..)

ty.

ps: (sorry for my bad english)
Last edited by ZyppOc on Dec 21, 2015, 2:31:35 AM
Realy good build,up 81Lvl at Talisman Hardcore,but RIP(reflect).I think that need more life for HC,probably create alternative passive skill tree for HC.I have 3900 HP.
Ty for good build.

ps: (sorry for my bad english)
just starting on hc and have a q about reflect. Lioneye's is a no go because of reflect? that would be the cheapest most awesome bow.

also, how do you deal with phys spell opponents? Ethereal knives exiles, spinner etc.?
Last edited by mhaar345 on Dec 27, 2015, 3:22:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info