[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4EBwj0Fm8W8xcvGYoajxzcHRQdqh2-IvQkqiTYJjwo-ipTLJwvnTOHNZI26TpYOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUrITLNN41NSVcZV1lcrWW1akV7AX5hfsGKVZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20Zbqpvnn0YgKSCx4MJg9uExYVghW2IWo8aj0aTJ5itmuCboZu1oEKhL6ZXpwiofarErJiycLQMtfK3PriTvOq9gr6KwFTDOspKytPMvM8y0_vVgdgk2L3fiuGI42rpAuvu7IryRfba99f56PrS-wn-Cv5J_o_-sw==?accountName=gleelash2&characterName=TWERK_SNAPPY

Gear:
Spoiler

DUO - easy mode. TRIO - easy mode.
ATZIRI - got rekt.*

Explanation
I died from invisible flameblast. Came back in (running 2xVall Haste, 2xVaal Skeletons, had 1xVaal Haste left).
Spear stunned me to bits, flameblast under me while stunned, dead.
Spear stunned me to bits, flameblast under me while stunned, dead. No. 2.
Spear stunned me to bits, flameblast under me while stunned, dead. No. 3.
Repeat till no portals.

I am doing something wrong, please help.
Also, I have 112 unreserved mana, 3763 HP with bloodmagic clarity, 149 all resists, running 2 armour flasks, 1 of which is 2% off perfect.

Please, any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Also, BIG QUESTION, what's your SRS cast time? Mine is 0.26.
Last edited by gleelash2 on Aug 30, 2015, 1:55:38 PM
"
gleelash2 wrote:
Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4EBwj0Fm8W8xcvGYoajxzcHRQdqh2-IvQkqiTYJjwo-ipTLJwvnTOHNZI26TpYOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUrITLNN41NSVcZV1lcrWW1akV7AX5hfsGKVZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20Zbqpvnn0YgKSCx4MJg9uExYVghW2IWo8aj0aTJ5itmuCboZu1oEKhL6ZXpwiofarErJiycLQMtfK3PriTvOq9gr6KwFTDOspKytPMvM8y0_vVgdgk2L3fiuGI42rpAuvu7IryRfba99f56PrS-wn-Cv5J_o_-sw==?accountName=gleelash2&characterName=TWERK_SNAPPY

Gear:
Spoiler

ATZIRI - got rekt.*

Explanation
I died from invisible flameblast. Came back in (running 2xVall Haste, 2xVaal Skeletons, had 1xVaal Haste left).
Repeat till no portals.

Also, I have 112 unreserved mana, 3763 HP with bloodmagic clarity, 149 all resists, running 2 armour flasks, 1 of which is 2% off perfect.

1st you miss 2 jev socket in passive in scion area its huge !! dps lost casrefice some life pole to do it since you dont need so much hp since you wil die at atziri with 3,7 hp or 2 k hpsame :) i dont understand how you die at atziri you mean split phase? ?? if yes so thats tru if ou die at split phase and you must back its so ridicules hard ! since you must enther fast dodge evrythink and cast some srs if time let you to do it :) at normalphase its eazy oo 1 more make srs gem at minimum 10 q its give srs speed move faster they move faster the kill :) and as my experience in this game show me with many other build there its only 1 way to kil atziri try > learn try another time > learn train so much as you wil kil herr wo death
"
gleelash2 wrote:
Skill tree:
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler

ATZIRI - got rekt.*

Explanation
Repeat till no portals.

Try again, experience is most important thing in Atziri fight. You need to get used to timings and stuff. Also you have not enough jewel sockets, and therefore not enough dps.
Hi, sorry to ask but what is the easiest way to get a +2 to fire gems and +1 to all gems staff?

Couldn't find any on POE.TRADE and was curious if crafting may be easier (though I'm not rich either).

What would be the easiest way to to craft a staff like this?
Everyone has "to do" lists. Strange how guys lists are just a bunch of names...
Mine dropped in 1.3 and I almost sold it to a vendor. I guess +3 is in style this patch, my other toon is an 83 MF ranger with poison arrow.

So I would love an answer as well, +3 anything is expensive right now, how do I craft a bow/staff?
Empower lvl3 Aint better than added fire dmg etc. I'd recommend you to only take empower lvl4 cuz then its better then everything!
"
Maldayne wrote:
Hi, sorry to ask but what is the easiest way to get a +2 to fire gems and +1 to all gems staff?

Couldn't find any on POE.TRADE and was curious if crafting may be easier (though I'm not rich either).

Dygnity has a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLheUNfgsaw and he goes though it step by step. Not terribly cheap because it takes several exalts and multiple lvl 8 masters, but this is the easiest way.
"
o_osuper wrote:
"
Maldayne wrote:

Dygnity has a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLheUNfgsaw and he goes though it step by step. Not terribly cheap because it takes several exalts and multiple lvl 8 masters, but this is the easiest way.

Thanks! Still it is better to at least know how it it done if I ever get lucky :)
Everyone has "to do" lists. Strange how guys lists are just a bunch of names...
Helo guys i am wonder aboute uber atziri since i do regular wo problems even with mf gear with suck res and hp what do you think its posible to do it with 5 link +3 staff ?
thats my gear
Spoiler

passive
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4EBwj0Fm8W8xcvGDwYVhmKGo8c3B0UHaodviL0JNgmPCj6LJwtqC-dM4c1kjpYOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUrITLNN41NSVcZV1lcrWW1akV7AX5hfsGTnakNqrGvbbAttGW6qb557w30YgKSCx4MJg9uExYVghW2IWoqvjxqPRpARkyeYrZrgm6GbtaEvpwiofarErJixkLQMtfK3PriTvSe9gr6AvorAVMM6ykrK08y8zzLQH9P71YHYJNi934rhiONq6QLr7uyK7-vyRfba99f56PrS-wn-Cv5J_o_-sw==

muy srs gem its 21/20 minion dmg also i feel on maping and regular atziri itz so big dps (in atziri i equipe item rarity instead minion dmg ant its fine )

so i am wonder its posible wo 6 link and emppower ??
Hey gleelash2, I got some info which may be helpful for Atziri:

I'm dirt poor in Warbands so I've been using cheap ES gears for Atziri runs recently. The ES are cheap without discipline aura so I have only ~2800 life and ~2000 ES. It's funny that with such cheap gears, I can actually tank a small flameblast from split phase as long as I have a ruby flask up (85% fire res). When, I switch my ES helmet to Alpha's Howl, I lose ~400 ES and I can no longer tank the small flameblast even with ruby flask (I don't have belly ;()

So, I think you need at least ~4000 eHP + ruby flask to tank a small flameblast from split phase. If you wear belly and alpha howl, make sure your life is enough. Otherwise, ES is your friend. And honestly, you don't need alpha howl to run Atziri, SRS is damn strong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info