[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

"
romario711 wrote:
Could you post your stats?

My stats change constantly. MF gear, Atziri gear, gems, jewels etc.

I run around 4k hp, cast speed of ~.25s, peak around 25-27 spirits, have about 80-120 mana left after reservation, and my srs costs 54 to 78 mana. With acrobatics and alphas i have 30% dodge 20% evade.

Depending on what im currently itemizing :)
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
How is it possible to run all map mods ?
i cant imagine to run a no regen map for example ?

Blood magic gem in link.

Instant HP flasks.

Just need to take it slow and be creative, but you will complete the map.
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi guys i have question i want upgrade my srs i am 78 lvl atm i think aboute alphas but i dont know its good chois like first upgrade or bether save currency for belly ? alpha wil give nice dps bost and i think for maping its good belly more hp and def but to be honest i try play to be not hit couse its weak

Alpha for dps, if you feel its lacking.

Belly for tankyness, if you feel you need it. Another high ES/HP hybrid chest will give you the same effective HP as belly however.

5L/6L +3 staff or pledge is another dps upgrade.
"
Smerte wrote:
"
Light77788 wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi guys i have question i want upgrade my srs i am 78 lvl atm i think aboute alphas but i dont know its good chois like first upgrade or bether save currency for belly ? alpha wil give nice dps bost and i think for maping its good belly more hp and def but to be honest i try play to be not hit couse its weak

got my alpha's 2 days ago. My dps skyrocketed. Highly adviced.

How much mana you have left after all auras? I have alpha's but even if I run clarity with bloog magic, I simply dont have enough unreserved mana to cast SRS after Haste+Hatred+Anger..

Make sure you did not neglect the 4% reserve node from the leadership cluster, or the dynamo cluster for %reduced mana cost.

You may also prioritize %reduced mana cost on your leadership gems.

Leadership Cobalt Jewel of Efficiency then regal.
I have a small improvement for your 105+ Skilltree.

Spoiler

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZIvR9GGwLa9vsipMnTLMsnL6KL53QHwQHytOhLxbz7-uD27QMJjxVxkZxOliDCayYb57318pKzLyboV-wqsSPRpu1hWCnCB0UwzqExdgk6-760hmKhW0c3JrgFm8XL_sJ1YGPGriTRZ3jamTn9tok2Cj6U1JV1hqPgseYrYCk-ejT-x2-QYcYPKh9M4e3Pr0nWpED7oha_goYVmqsXsDYvfJFNZI64bXybqp4DUrIwBo_J4qvbztfmJARWW17w88yCPTAVGpD

+22% increased Mana
+1% increased Life
+20 Strength

-12% increased Spell Damage

Same number of Jewel Sockets

I don't think, that the Spell Damage is as important as Strength,
only for Arc, if i don't miss something .
And the strength helped me a lot with the gem leveling.

Thanks for the good Guide, helped me a lot.

Best regards,
Switch
Last edited by Lailor89 on Aug 18, 2015, 11:08:09 AM
Do you play Tempest man? Could you please suggest a HC build with links, gears and jewels too?
Why you Change Staff Plegde?
Remake my SRS on standart after 2.0

I get turned on Anger, Hatred, Haste without Clarity
5.7k HP, 330 HP/sec

Details on my profile. Character: Mak_So Level 97 Scion

SRS still provides an excellent damage. Thanks for guide.
Last edited by Makcu on Aug 23, 2015, 4:25:21 PM
What aboute using uber armor ? good roll with armor/es ? it nice res and life and does life gained per kil wil work sine kiling with srs ??
Hi, do you think this would work on a Scion :)
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info