[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

"
jonysousa wrote:
Is this tree Pledge viable?

yes why not ?
but +3 to fire staf its best for this build
"
"
How do you get the Mana reservation down to 31%? Im struggling with 3 x 33% because, well, 1 % of my mana isnt enough. I have charisma, i have sovereignty and alphas

Greetz

Even with conquerers efficiency i only get 32%, which is better but still not useable
"
"
"
How do you get the Mana reservation down to 31%? Im struggling with 3 x 33% because, well, 1 % of my mana isnt enough. I have charisma, i have sovereignty and alphas

Greetz

Even with conquerers efficiency i only get 32%, which is better but still not useable

You need to get high manain gear also in jevel try to rol -% of mana cost of skil also if you get good eleron ernings/neacklace with -to mana wil be awesome andpaste your treemaby youmiss somethink
My gear

Trying to sixlink this:

my tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAA-4EBw-rFm8WvxcvGDwYVhmKGo8c3B0UHb4i9CSLJpUo-iycM4c1kjpYOuE_J0GHRZ1GcUrITLNN41NSVcZV1lcrWW1akV7AX5hfsGHiZOdodGqsa9tsC20ZbqpvnnvDfRiApILHguSDCYPbhMWFYIhaiq-PGo9GkBGTJ5itmuCboZu1oEKhL6ZXpwiofarErJi0DLXytz64k70nvYK-isM6ykrK08y8zzLQH9P72L3fiuNq6QLr7uyK7-vyRfba99f56PrS-wn-Cv6P_rM=?accountName=Zentralexekutive&characterName=TheBrokenQueen

Still missing the 1% reduced mana reservation
Im using Conqueror's Efficiency
You forgot the "4% reduced mana reserved" between "Necromantic Aegis" and "Leadership" imo (right part of the tree)

Good luck!
IGN : AelithZ
Where do you squeeze out 138 dex to use the Alphas? What am I missing?
"
Lordok4 wrote:
Where do you squeeze out 138 dex to use the Alphas? What am I missing?

its for example you can take it in jev also and not invest to dex in passive
"
Maixx wrote:
You forgot the "4% reduced mana reserved" between "Necromantic Aegis" and "Leadership" imo (right part of the tree)

Good luck!

Thank you!!
Will this build be updated for 2,1?
planning on 2.1 SRS but dunno about the changes ...:/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info