[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

"

Farming Atziri deathless, looking at doing uber.. any recomendations on gear? (i know i need 6l)

You need 6 link yes but +3 to fire staff also empower lvl 4 if you dont have currency for that try to use in 6 link add fire dmg i tested it until i got empower and its good dps bost but not so goot as empower also life in gear as much as you can get and at uber be patient i was try 2 times and 2 time i fail at trio
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:49:48 AM
My sugestion since i am 90 lvl with this build i was decide to not use anger from 2 reason

1st with 6 link +3 21/20 srs 21/20 minion dmg lvl 4 emp i dont think that anger give you so big boost couse my dps its ridicules big

2 i save my live exping abouve 90 lvl its pain in ass when you die and i was re chrom my alpha like this
so i got bost to clarity get more mana left/manaregen ofc for uber i think usng anger its good but for eny other its waste of life if you have good items
"
Vidar102 wrote:
I Want to ask you a Question. I currently ahve a +2 fire gems and 20% Cast Speed(already 6s5l) Staff that i am plannig on using but i recently droped a Pledge of Hands. Since Pledge Basicly gives you a 7link with the lvl 30 spell eccho (if 6linked) in the condition that it is at least 5 linked is it better?

Yes you can get 7 link but its good for low life read ghazy guide couse best option there its mele demage on full life you can always add fire dmg but i think it wil not give you so much as +3 fire staff but anyway dps wil be stil huge :)
Looks very promising. Will try this build out in the new league!
I followed your build, had a lot of fun, I have a question, using spell totem + Arc for EE, and having Anger aura, doesn't this defeat the purpose of EE? Anger add fire damage to your Arc's spell damage, so Arc will also make mobs +50% fire res, is this correct?
If not, can you explain how EE works with anger aura and arc?
my char is 3.8k life, 1000 armour, 1800 Evasion, do you think it's enough? where can I improve more

Spoiler

Tree:

I made another char as Hybrid life/ES, just got 6L staff and plan on master craft on Standard later. I currently have 3.3K hp before BM clarity and 4.5k ES with discipline.
Spoiler

Tree:

Both chars have Minion Damge + cast speed jewels.
After the one month league, I will focus on one of my two SRS chars, my goal is Uber Atziri, which one would you recommend move forward?
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
"
xmh911111 wrote:
I followed your build, had a lot of fun, I have a question, using spell totem + Arc for EE, and having Anger aura, doesn't this defeat the purpose of EE? Anger add fire damage to your Arc's spell damage, so Arc will also make mobs +50% fire res, is this correct?
If not, can you explain how EE works with anger aura and arc?

Its been mentioned a few times in the comments, but if you have generosity on anger it does not apply to the totems, so just get generosity and it'll work
Why aren't you using zombies as a meatshield ?
Hi,
What is the quality priority of the skill gems used?
Thanks
Hi, and thanks to OP for sharing this build!

I used it with relative success in the 1MFB, and unless something inspiring falls in my lap in the next hour, I think I'll probably use it again for Darkshrine. I would just like some advice/input on two aspects of playing this build:

#1 Survivability in general -- [Disclaimer: of course 1MFB had a lot more incoming damage than a typical league, so maybe I'm looking for an answer to a question that was never meant to be asked.]

Just not really sure what the survivability "theme" of this build is even supposed to be. (And tbh I'm not an expert on the survival mechanics of the game in general, but I'm honestly going to read up on them right now!)

Once things got moving along, I was working with 2.5-3k life, 200-500 ES, full resists, and little if any evasion. For a long time I was wearing ES armors and had only 1% phys. reduction from gear, and just used a Perpetual Granite Flask of Iron Skin to have a "temp" armor up every time I went into combat. (Or at least whenever possible.) Eventually got a Belly of the Beast, and started wearing a belt with a ton of armor on it, which got my phys. dmg. reduction to about 12-14%. Better but obviously still not enough.

Was trying to pick the best gear I know how - good max life rolls, good multi-resists, good ES when available, etc. Was able to make it through most content due to overwhelming offensive power, but tier 7-8 maps, esp. certain Beyond bosses and "mini bosses" who leap slam or flicker strike (or whatever) on to you, those guys were one-shotting. And of course there were some long fights where I'd just run out of charges. e.g. Desert boss.

So, just wondering how I'm supposed to play it w/r to survivability in general. Armor? ES? Eva? Seems like OP is going for "Armor" but I saw one poster above mentioning Eva. (Personally I chucked all the Eva gear I found, thinking it was "not for me"...)

Assuming it is supposed to be an armor/life/ES build, how far off "the mark" was I, compared to what the OP and other assumably "pro" users of this build would be experiencing? (And is armor/life the emphasis, or ES?)

#2 Attributes, as relates to gearing -- while leveling and even end-game, it wasn't really clear to me where I was supposed to be getting the attributes to wear the expected gear/(leveled) gems. I was "stuck" wearing lots of +STR and +DEX gear basically ever since I made the transition from "flame totem" (leveling) to "SRS and auras" (end game), and I'm wondering if this is normal or if I was doing something wrong.

My solution toward the end was to start putting points into the +30 STR and DEX nodes (Might, Agility, Expertise, etc.) but I kinda ran out of time before going the distance with this. Good idea or ...?

Overall, any advice appreciated! Thanks again to OP and to anyone who takes the time to read! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info