[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

How is it possible to run all map mods ?
i cant imagine to run a no regen map for example ?
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
How is it possible to run all map mods ?
i cant imagine to run a no regen map for example ?

Yes no regen is pretty hard as solo, but its doable. Just need a couple of divine mana flasks (they have a lot of charges/use only few charges). Your clear speed will suffer a lot, but you can still kill stuff.
Hi guys i have question i want upgrade my srs i am 78 lvl atm i think aboute alphas but i dont know its good chois like first upgrade or bether save currency for belly ? alpha wil give nice dps bost and i think for maping its good belly more hp and def but to be honest i try play to be not hit couse its weak
good build
"
Shecutor wrote:
Hi guys i have question i want upgrade my srs i am 78 lvl atm i think aboute alphas but i dont know its good chois like first upgrade or bether save currency for belly ? alpha wil give nice dps bost and i think for maping its good belly more hp and def but to be honest i try play to be not hit couse its weak

got my alpha's 2 days ago. My dps skyrocketed. Highly adviced.
"
Light77788 wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

got my alpha's 2 days ago. My dps skyrocketed. Highly adviced.

How much mana you have left after all auras? I have alpha's but even if I run clarity with bloog magic, I simply dont have enough unreserved mana to cast SRS after Haste+Hatred+Anger..
"
Smerte wrote:
Which one would be better for this builds 5L Pledge of Hands or 5L +3 staff? (Or 6L +2 staff?)

Up to you. 5L pledge and 5L +3 should perform about the same, the +3 might feel stronger though.

I dont think id suggest a 6L +2 IF you have access to 5L pledge or 5L +3. if you dont, 6L +2 is ok.
"
hi Dyg ! I saw ur gear and dont know how u could kill uber with 3k6 life ? Can u make a video on twitch with 3k6 life ?
and how much damage the Uber's spear deal ?

I had 3.6k before swapping into more life- my first kill of the league.

I doubt ill make another video with lower life, but if i do ill post it.

Atziri spears do about 3.5-4k depending on your armor flask usage or not.

Crits obliterate you.
"
Shecutor wrote:
First i want say thannnnnk you man !!! i try first time srs and its soo cool :)

i have a question since you are runing belly ok i think its cool armor for sure but now i dont have enought for belly since its so expensive i use now

and what aboute it ? its freez immunity high cold res armor + es ? i think its not bad idea for lvl atm i am 71

Aim for a rare chest, with life and res or hybrid ES/Life with res.

While the chest you have does work, it isnt ideal.
"
Cragwell wrote:
Perhaps it has been addressed earlier in this post, but I see no mention of Increased Duration as a link for SRS. I recall in previous patches this was highly recommended to produce a larger Raging Spirit army. Has it been considered as a part of the 6 link?

Lastly, it seems that Scion is a good starting point as the two nodes to reach the optimal tree are a bit stronger than the witch nodes. Not that its some great sacrifice in either case, but I think the build guide should mention that Scion is an equally viable starting class.

Its been a long time since Inc Duration was recommended. While it will make your spirits last longer, you sacrifice a huge amount of dps to link it. Because they last an acceptable time with just the skill duration clusters, you can afford to slot damage in your links.

This build can be done as witch, scion, shadow, templar, and ranger.

:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info