[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

"
wiwigvn wrote:
Hey gleelash2, I got some info which may be helpful for Atziri:

I'm dirt poor in Warbands so I've been using cheap ES gears for Atziri runs recently. The ES are cheap without discipline aura so I have only ~2800 life and ~2000 ES. It's funny that with such cheap gears, I can actually tank a small flameblast from split phase as long as I have a ruby flask up (85% fire res). When, I switch my ES helmet to Alpha's Howl, I lose ~400 ES and I can no longer tank the small flameblast even with ruby flask (I don't have belly ;()

So, I think you need at least ~4000 eHP + ruby flask to tank a small flameblast from split phase. If you wear belly and alpha howl, make sure your life is enough. Otherwise, ES is your friend. And honestly, you don't need alpha howl to run Atziri, SRS is damn strong.

Yes rly cool idea but if you watch video of styyled you can se that with enought dps you dont need to tank anythink instant kil split phase thats all flamblast from normal phase its eazy to avoid and for dual flamblast you can only run anyway so i think alpha its best anyway
Would Innervate on a quality arc in totem be any good? would the SRS get the onslaught boost?
"
o_osuper wrote:
Would Innervate on a quality arc in totem be any good? would the SRS get the onslaught boost?

Quality on arc increased shock right ? if yes then i think its good or sure keep enemy away from you
nice build but i wonder about one thing: you pick up quite a lot of mana regen nodes and even include clarity via blood magic. why dont you use elreon jewelry? it would reduce the mana issues by a lot and shouldnt be too hard to acquire.
"
Black_Gun wrote:
nice build but i wonder about one thing: you pick up quite a lot of mana regen nodes and even include clarity via blood magic. why dont you use elreon jewelry? it would reduce the mana issues by a lot and shouldnt be too hard to acquire.

Yes it should help but for example for me its hard to craft corect eleron jewelry becouse you also need loot dex/str life/cast speedso i dont think so you be so lucky to craft it :) so eazy but for surethis wil be nice upgrade of this build actualy i am finding ring like this but wo its fine also .
Curently i even dont use anger for somereazon 1st. i dont like clarity with bm couse anger on mana give me low mana .2 dps yes it is bost but god damn !! wo dps itss so huge also :) i dont feel i need more and its wo empower i use in 6 link with add fire dm couse my empower its 2 lvl actualy and i dont have any isue with that :) i tel you even more i dont use minion dmg :) i use item rarity i got minion dmg 21 lvl and with iir i do atziri eazy also boss on map wo problem so i think wo anger there is no need to buy eleron jew
"
Shecutor wrote:
Yes rly cool idea but if you watch video of styyled you can se that with enought dps you dont need to tank anythink instant kil split phase thats all flamblast from normal phase its eazy to avoid and for dual flamblast you can only run anyway so i think alpha its best anyway

For some reason, I'm always terrible at dodging the small flameblasts, previously I blamed it on desync, now I think it's my own skill or lack of experience. Also, if you're using cheap gears, I don't think it's easy to "instant kill" split phase clones, and the risk is high enough.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Sep 8, 2015, 12:04:19 AM
Well written guide, Dygnity.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:

For some reason, I'm always terrible at dodging the small flameblasts, previously I blamed it on desync, now I think it's my own skill or lack of experience. Also, if you're using cheap gears, I don't think it's easy to "instant kill" split phase clones, and the risk is high enough.

Yes dodging its stresing for me too :) but you need dodge got there only if you hit split clone with mirror couse srs die fast there if its not you youst cast srs when split its up you youst go to other place and boom they die thats all and for sure i think this build should be used to ffarm regular and/ uber atziri and you wil not stack to much es to survive at uber anyway :) so learning at regular its what i doing i use atziri to learn how to do uber corect :) ofc if you dont need to kil uber then i think your way its realy cool idea :)
@o_osuper

I think that strategy makes sense. At least it does to me. I might end up taking that route, as it will provide me with much needed dex and str, coupled with just 1% less life and 6% more cast speed.
Last edited by horizon21 on Sep 14, 2015, 9:02:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info