[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

Excellent build. I just returned after a long break and this is extremely helpful.

After looking at your tree a bit I think there is a small min-max improvement that can be made to your tree. You grab the socket next to Scion that has the +% spell damage, which is of no use to you. Instead of grabbing that socket (which takes 3 passive points), you can grab the socket to the left of the scion health wheel. This will net you +20 strength (10 max life), which has a benefit to you... although very minor. It's not a huge improvement, but you might as well grab something that helps you if you can.

Also, why do you not recommend grabbing the 5% cast speed bandit reward? Once the easy passives get used up around mid level 80, it looks like you run out of good passive options making the cast speed a little more beneficial. Maybe I'm missing something because you said don't get baited... :)
"
Aschere wrote:
Excellent build. I just returned after a long break and this is extremely helpful.

After looking at your tree a bit I think there is a small min-max improvement that can be made to your tree. You grab the socket next to Scion that has the +% spell damage, which is of no use to you. Instead of grabbing that socket (which takes 3 passive points), you can grab the socket to the left of the scion health wheel. This will net you +20 strength (10 max life), which has a benefit to you... although very minor. It's not a huge improvement, but you might as well grab something that helps you if you can.

Also, why do you not recommend grabbing the 5% cast speed bandit reward? Once the easy passives get used up around mid level 80, it looks like you run out of good passive options making the cast speed a little more beneficial. Maybe I'm missing something because you said don't get baited... :)

Good point!! I'm going to re-spec spell dmg - socket and do as you said, that way I don't have to worry about strength, which is useful.

+40 life and 5% cast speed are both good for this build, however, since I play SC, so it is okay to be a little risky without 40 base health, and cast speed, you can get cast speed from jewel, minion dmg + cast speed jewel are the best
IGN: TeamForDead
SRS all day everyday!!!
Don't you dare nerf my spirits again :(
SRS all day everyday!!!
Hello, new to SRS and got a few questions.

how can you use so many auras? im following your passive tree, using alpha myself, but when i activate everything, i got 9 mana left :X which isnt enough for anything..

how is this build considered in mapping? good/bad fast/slow?

thanks for the guide and help!
"
huntsmon wrote:
Hello, new to SRS and got a few questions.

how can you use so many auras? im following your passive tree, using alpha myself, but when i activate everything, i got 9 mana left :X which isnt enough for anything..

how is this build considered in mapping? good/bad fast/slow?

thanks for the guide and help!

So if you want use clarity + haste+heatred you should gave no problem with mana if you have enought mana in gear ofc but if you want add anger you should runn clarity with blood magic then anger in mana but to be honest with proper gear ang lev i passive you dont need to use anger and aboute maping its dificult and depand you exp or farm becouse if you farm and dont care abaute exp then with 2x or 3 x vaal haste clear speed its realy high as i remember i do strand for examplelower than 3 min youst run vaal haste when end ( 16 sek for me ) then run another and over and over but if you want exp then you should play safely then it wil slowbut your srs kil enemy rly fast so its stil high speed anyway
I'm selling this for 2ex atm

that's pretty good price afaik so I dared to advertise here, if you don't like it pls tell, so I edit post
Burn all the orbs!
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Sep 21, 2015, 10:51:52 AM
Hi, great build, I'm trying it (currently lvl 68) so still far from OP. Just a couple of points.

First I understand the use of elemental equilibrium but I can't say that I like it. It means that you have to cast the totem and wait for it to hit every mob. If it doesn't and your SRS hit it first then the mob gains resistance to fire. Not a good way to speed up clearing. I don't like casting a totem and waiting so I removed the EE and instead use a decoy totem to distract them while I cast my SRS. After I have a few in the air I can start following them to other enemies without caring about casting totems. EE would be a hindrance in this situation.

I also use a chaos golem. A nice distraction and shield since this build doesn't use zombies. Maybe it won't be necessary at higher levels but for now it helps.

Also I agree with catharsis' question. Why don't you pick death attunement ? 8% is half a gem.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Hi, great build, I'm trying it (currently lvl 68) so still far from OP. Just a couple of points.

First I understand the use of elemental equilibrium but I can't say that I like it. It means that you have to cast the totem and wait for it to hit every mob. If it doesn't and your SRS hit it first then the mob gains resistance to fire. Not a good way to speed up clearing. I don't like casting a totem and waiting so I removed the EE and instead use a decoy totem to distract them while I cast my SRS. After I have a few in the air I can start following them to other enemies without caring about casting totems. EE would be a hindrance in this situation.

I also use a chaos golem. A nice distraction and shield since this build doesn't use zombies. Maybe it won't be necessary at higher levels but for now it helps.

Also I agree with catharsis' question. Why don't you pick death attunement ? 8% is half a gem.

If you pay attention when you play, when your totem hit mobs, mobs will have some thing under their feet indicating they have elemental equilibrium on them, but when you only let your spirits hit mobs, you won't see that 'aura' on mobs.

To trigger EE, it has to be your attack

edit: because you use spell totem, so it is your attack, totem is not minions
SRS all day everyday!!!
Last edited by xmh911111 on Sep 21, 2015, 4:42:00 PM
That's a good point. Didn't know the summoned don't cause EE. Then it never hurts in any situation. Thanks.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info